• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I do not understand how anyone can read this whole thread and see the clearly fake testimonial and no real ones and still think these people are recovering funds from offshore / Caribbean Binary Options brokers for clients.

Be smart folks.
Are you aware that 99% of the binary options companies operate from Israel or not. Well you need lawyers from the same country to be able to sue these scammers. Birman Law is in Israel. Has anyone heard of the arrest of Lee Elbaz CEO of binary book and BIGOPTION. If you didn't ask and I will tell you . She was using the name of Lena Green I know that for a fact. She scammed me at BIGOPTION

Yes, the call centers are based in Israel but the actual companies are IBCs mostly registered in Caribbean islands.
In order to sue them civilly would be nearly impossible, and if possible, would take years, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and be very hard to collect your judgment.

I am just being realistic. I have never heard of one successful civil case against an offshore Binary (or Forex) brokerage.
Wasting money on these "attorneys" sounds like a terrible idea to me. Living in hope can be a very dangerous thing to do.

Yes, the call centers are based in Israel but the actual companies are IBCs mostly registered in Caribbean islands.
In order to sue them civilly would be nearly impossible, and if possible, would take years, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and be very hard to collect your judgment.

I am just being realistic. I have never heard of one successful civil case against an offshore Binary (or Forex) brokerage.
Wasting money on these "attorneys" sounds like a terrible idea to me. Living in hope can be a very dangerous thing to do.
Wrong, binary options companies operate from Israel, some of them got call centers in the UK and other parts of the world. Binary book BIGOPTION and others use SpotOption platform and is Israeli. Binary book and BIGOPTION are operated by Yukom Communications but they sell binary options to people the owner is Yossi Erzog he's an Israeli the CEO is Lee Elbaz working under the name of Lena Green she's Israeli and 36 and she has been arrested . She's facing 40 years in jail. You don't believe me , it's ok . Subscribe yourself to the Times of Israel and you can read for yourself all about binary options and how many people have been already arrested.

Through a solution professional, paying law firms is a waste of money. Hard facts.

What was your solution that successfully recovered your funds?

In 240 posts in this forum (3+months old?) we don't have one piece of evidence that BirmanLaw can/have recovered funds lost to Binary trading?

… also, Birman quick to point out that all sales reps and contacts at the Binary firms are all fictitious which is undoubtedly true. But have you tried searching for anyone you have been in contact with from BirmanLaw? The ‘Rachel Papo’, the ‘Dana’, the ‘Akiva Rosenberg’.. nothing comes up for them after a simple search. More alarm bells than comfort.

… also, Birman quick to point out that all sales reps and contacts at the Binary firms are all fictitious which is undoubtedly true. But have you tried searching for anyone you have been in contact with from BirmanLaw? The ‘Rachel Papo’, the ‘Dana’, the ‘Akiva Rosenberg’.. nothing comes up for them after a simple search. More alarm bells than comfort.
What do you expect to find about people working for Birman Law. You can only look up the names of the lawyers if you know any . Did you search Veronica Birman on the Israeli bar of lawyers association? I did and she's registered.

Hello Sarah you go girl tell them . I know exactly who is suing Birman Law is the owner of Binary book BIGOPTION option online and others . I even know why Veronica is trying to get the money back that they stole from me and many others . I believe this Law suit against Birman Law is all a bluff trying to scYossi
would you know what is the final verdict of this lawsuit against Birman Law please? i heard there is a case against them from Yokon Communications
Hello Sarah you go girl tell them . I know exactly who is suing Birman Law is the owner of Binary book BIGOPTION option online and others . I even know why Veronica is trying to get the money back that they stole from me and many others . I believe this Law suit against Birman Law is all a bluff trying to scare Veronica but she will stop at nothing to bring these criminals to justice.

does anyone know about this lawsuit from Yossi Herzog of Yukom Communication against Birman, and what is the final outcome of this lawsuit perhaps?

does anyone know about this lawsuit from Yossi Herzog of Yukom Communication against Birman, and what is the final outcome of this lawsuit perhaps?
I'm not sure what happened yet but I wouldn't worry too much about Mr Erzog suing Birman Law with all the information that the FBI has I don't think he stands a chance. The FBI just arrested Lee Elbaz the CEO of Binary book and BIGOPTION operated by Yukom Communications she was known as Lena Green and she's facing 40 years of jail for wire fraud. They know Yossi Erzog is the founder of Yukom

If I had lost a lot of money through binary options and didn't have any left I would probably sell something too to come up with the 10% upfront fee to recover my funds. Regarding to people changing a lot of people do many people have turn their lives around.
from what i've been reading of the feedback about Birman Law in the past few months in this site, I do not think it's so wise at all to sell my car to pay them to help recover the funds for me! from the recent sharing, the risk to reward ratio is way too lop-sided! most of us have already been badly scammed, shocked and humiliated by untold numbers of scammers, maybe it's time to be hyper-alert with unsubstantiated claims even from lawyers and chargeback companies!

Wrong, binary options companies operate from Israel, some of them got call centers in the UK and other parts of the world. Binary book BIGOPTION and others use SpotOption platform and is Israeli. Binary book and BIGOPTION are operated by Yukom Communications but they sell binary options to people the owner is Yossi Erzog he's an Israeli the CEO is Lee Elbaz working under the name of Lena Green she's Israeli and 36 and she has been arrested . She's facing 40 years in jail. You don't believe me , it's ok . Subscribe yourself to the Times of Israel and you can read for yourself all about binary options and how many people have been already arrested.

You're missing my point, I'm sorry - I am only trying to be helpful.
Elbaz was arrested by US authorities to face US criminal charges, totally different then bringing a civil suit against someone in Israel.

And yes, you are right about call centers in Israel - but my point is most of the entities themselves are places like Belize, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, etc.

I am simply saying that if you think you can sue an offshore company to recover 2-200K, and actually recover, you're being lied to by an attorney. Even if they could serve the civil suit, to go to trial, win, and track down the money to collect your judgment would take years and cost easily over $100K in legal fees.

These attorneys selling these serves for 3-5K are utter liars.

Back