My road to 100k with daily profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

janaina

Recruit
Hello guys,

my Name is Janina and im from Austria.
In this threat i want to show you my daily tradingjournal on my way to my first big Goal of 100K.
- starting balance 764,92 USD
- strategy: Price Action and market opening
- actual days of trading: 20 days
- actual Balance: 4802,45 USD

Today i was followed the m15 trend of the last days that was my plan.
All of my last trades you can watch on YouTube.

I will post here in the Forum 1 time in the week some updates, because im a house wife with a child and i have a full plan every day and trading makes only fun if it isnt stressfull

Have a wonderfull day and many good trades

Good morning, ive been updating my Journal now because this morning ive reached a very importand middle target of 1000% after my first 26 trading days since i started my YouTube diary.

Im very happy now, i prefer the Price Action and i recommend to everybody, start learn trading Price Action because ist the only profitful way to make Money on the markets.

Have a great Weekend and see you again These days :-D :-D :-D

Good morning guys, another week is done and i passed the 10k on my trading account last friday.

My next middle target is the 20k and i hope i get it maybe at the end of this month :)

I wish a great week for everyone here and good trades.

Good morning guys, today i want to update my results:

New account Balance of 15554,58 USD since ive been startet with 764,-USD 38 days ago.

Next middle target is 20k, i think i will reach this Goal this month :)

Good trades to 4everyone here :)

Good morning Traders, yesterday i turned my account into 20k after i started 45 days ago with a small Money of 764,92 USD.

And now my next pit stop is 30k on my road up to 100k.

100K is my first bigger target, because with 100k ist very easy to withdraw Money every month and the account is still growing bigger

If im wrong, please tell me a number, what is the best account size as a Trader for a living.

I know everybody wants to make a Million, but dont Forget you have a life and dont Forget to live on youre way to 1 Million ;-)

Have a nice Weekend.

Hello Traders, after 2 weeks ago i hit my target of 100K after 94 days.
Those people they followed my videos already learned too much.
And now follow me on the road to my next bigger target of 250K ;-)

Hi Janina,congratulation on achieving your USD100K from USD764 :)... I see you trade only on DAX30...is there any particular reason for that?

One question: You introduced yourself as Janina from Austria, BUT your video is from a guy name Yusef Scott

janaina post: 301899 said:
Thats very funny :-D please Show me a proof, until you cant, youre a liar

Nope! Nothing funny at all nor am I a liar (which is not very polite of you to accused someone)....just that when I clicked on your link, a guy going by the name of Yusef Scott was on Utube going on about making $97K in 45 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back