• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexRobotTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
After much hesistation, i decided to go for Don's bots. Particularly the Falcor robots where he claims to have made thousands of pips per month.

Now, I was legitmately excited at first after seeing his records.

This robot severely over trades and even after rigorous backtesting. 80% of the time it was a severe loss, and 20% of the time it makes really pathetic profits.

I have not tried his other 8 robots, but the way they brag that the Faclor was the best robot, I was disappointed. One note is that this robot severely overtrades, glad there is a stop loss though.

I dont mind posting my results here. Since no one has offered to even do so. How come there isnt any?

Has mtf hedge robot

hello dear friends
i have tested his HAS MTF HEDGE ROBOT for about 3 months now
this is awesome .
it never blown up your account but it is better you install this expert
on 1 currency pair if you have a little money. for example $1000
to decrease your risk.
take a look to its results within just 10 days.
60% profit (pure profit)View attachment 10609

Hi majid767,

I bought "HAS MTF HEDGE ROBOT" I can not make it work. What settings do you use? on which pairs?
At present, I have nothing but losses!

[QUOTE = "Trytop, pós: 208.453, membro: 126.179"] Tem mtf robô de hedge

Oi majid767,

Eu comprei "tem MTF HEDGE ROBOT" Eu não posso fazê-lo funcionar. Que configurações que você usa? em que pares de?
No momento, eu não tenho nada mas as perdas! [/ QUOTE]
_------------------------------

Estou tendo o mesmo problema, eu comprei o robô cobertura pode fazê-lo e não funciona .. alguém pode me ajudar?

In short, Don was a scam artist, lier and in NO WAY did he pioneer the automated FX trading industry. If anything, all he did was cause more skepticism. For those of you who want the Reaper or Ganon to lose all your hard earned money, here you go. Good luck, I would NEVER run these on real accounts.

Forums Team Note: Attachments removed. Whether you think a company is a scam or not, posting copies of commercial products is a clear violation of copyright laws.

You also tried to leave negative reviews for this company under 2 different names. That is unethical.

You have been banned.

OK, so I bit on the scam too. I bought Ganon EA from forexrobottrader.com in December of 2015. The claim on the sale page is to attach it to chart on H1 and forget about it. I attached it to the same pairs as the online account report. Luckily it was a demo account. It immediately went into downturn and the results were nothing but terrible by losing -450 pips in about 10 days. I emailed the author to request the settings and timeframes to use to achieve the results claimed. All I got was a request for my current settings. Since I was using the defaults, what was the point. It was a delaying tactic since replies eventually stopped. I am currently in chargeback proceedings with MasterCard, and believe I will prevail. Long story short: Unless the author of an EA is willing to provide you with and an EA that will work only on demo accounts BEFORE you buy, do not bother, they are probably a scam. Providing a demo-only EA is possible. You can see them on mql5.com. forexrobottrader.com does it for their Ganon EA, but only after you buy. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee - my mistake. That will not happen again. In conclusion, do not bother with these guys, they are a fraud, in my opinion.

well for me it did not work ! i starte with 100, went up to 190 and went back to 80 ! it does not work. the problem is that all small winners are gone
with big loss trades because of stop loss . and that will happen again and again. i run it on tf 30 but maybe th results are better with h1 and so i am trying now and i hope really that the results are better in h1 ! but i can not recommend odin. stay away .
regards
jesse01

Hello all,

I recently purchased Odin, Ganon, and Vader EA's and then received 3 free (HAS MTF, HAS Directional, and Fractal Indicator<not running yet.)

I've run all 5 robots for 2 weeks on pairs with low spreads and I'm having mixed results, but some noticeable profit. I've been in contact with customer support and they have actually sent me 5 sets designed for my specific setup, which is nice of them, but may just be stringing me along, guess we'll see...

Based on a recent post here on FPA about using Odin to scalp, I'm running that EA with 14 pairs with the lowest spreads on a 5M with 5SL and 5TP. I've actually had mostly all little winners the past couple days when I started this strategy.

I'm curious to hear any "CURRENT" feedback from the FRT users out there on what strategies/bots you're using and your feedback overall as there hasn't been much talk about these guys in a couple years. I'm completely aware these are not perfects bots, Don is deceased, and the account statements are probably false (given they have all winners on their website LOL). Does anyone have any custom sets they are willing to share? Any tips or would you just like to connect and talk FRT? Let me know - DM me!

Cheers,
hartleyfx

Hi Hartleyfx,

I purchased ganon 2 years ago and vader. I couldn't ever seem to get vader running profitably but I'm not sure if it's because my vps server was able to handle all the testing I was doing. I had difficulty making regular profit with ganon so I contacted support and they gave me a custom .set file for it. I loaded ganon with the custom set file and had stellar results for 3 weeks. (10% increase of account each week). This was a live account. after 3 weeks I closed it to open a company trading account. Once I started trading in my company I could not replicate the same results. I have recently got back into forward testing the ganon on the custom settings and I'm getting interesting results, however this time I'm trialling their equity trail manager to run with it in order to streamline all the trades. I'll let you know about my results soon.

I also just started testing the HAS_MTF because I like the idea of a robot confirming multiple time frames. However I've read earlier reports in this thread about it having initial success then aquiring big drawdowns later. Here is someone's very early statement for HAS MTF

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1/steinitz_has_mtf/statement

Looks like good, regular winners of 20 pips or so then the very occasional big loser of 200 or more. Average profit trade $26.12 and average losing trade $203.75 and a good 88% win rate. Why on earth wouldn't you just put a 50 pip fixed stoploss on this robot? It would appear to cut those large losses right down, making it profitable.

Hi Hartleyfx,

I purchased ganon 2 years ago and vader. I couldn't ever seem to get vader running profitably but I'm not sure if it's because my vps server was able to handle all the testing I was doing. I had difficulty making regular profit with ganon so I contacted support and they gave me a custom .set file for it. I loaded ganon with the custom set file and had stellar results for 3 weeks. (10% increase of account each week). This was a live account. after 3 weeks I closed it to open a company trading account. Once I started trading in my company I could not replicate the same results. I have recently got back into forward testing the ganon on the custom settings and I'm getting interesting results, however this time I'm trialling their equity trail manager to run with it in order to streamline all the trades. I'll let you know about my results soon.

I also just started testing the HAS_MTF because I like the idea of a robot confirming multiple time frames. However I've read earlier reports in this thread about it having initial success then aquiring big drawdowns later. Here is someone's very early statement for HAS MTF

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1/steinitz_has_mtf/statement

Looks like good, regular winners of 20 pips or so then the very occasional big loser of 200 or more. Average profit trade $26.12 and average losing trade $203.75 and a good 88% win rate. Why on earth wouldn't you just put a 50 pip fixed stoploss on this robot? It would appear to cut those large losses right down, making it profitable.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with FRT bots! I'm looking forward to hearing more on your testing results and I too will update FPA in the coming weeks after I get some new custom sets running.

Back