GUILTY Case# 2017-118 | scared-victim vs gtpcapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe GTPCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the lawyer you obtained can be of help to you guys. It is clear that GTP Capital is a scam broker that should be avoided at all costs. You will notice that all the countries they indicate in their website they don't accept clients from are countries where regulatory bodies are hot on their case. I would advice you to avoid binary trading as much as you can since it is riddled with many scam brokers, robots etc. Most of the cases here are just rogue binary brokers scamming innocent people. If you would have come here earlier before you were deceived you could get a reliable broker recommended from this website to trade Forex. Additionally there are Forex courses here that you can subscribe to that can assist you to make a reliable Forex strategy and even before that, you could as well subscribe to some Forex signals here that I have found to be somewhat reliable that could assist you in trading. I hope this will help you get started with this murky world of trading where you have to carefully research who you are dealing with.
Hi andy22a
i was speaking to another 11-victims of this GTPcapital on facebook and we decided to contact a lawyer as a group, no win, no fee
this the lawyer ---> @winthiscase.com

i think this is my last hope, for now i need to deal my creditors that were affected by these scammers, i am gonna be having a happy xmas and new year resolutions not to deal with credit card and anything about trading, it's harsh reality but i am one of the unfortunate victim of these scammers flourishing in the UK, i am contacting panorama UK BBC media documentary to let people aware about this flouring scammers around the globe that the bank could not help too, so at least it maybe the govt can get media's attention.

I just notice this now.

GTPcapital says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet i have proof that GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account, i still don't understand why the bank is turning a blind eye on these scammers.

GTPcapital Withdrawal T&C says --> Please consider that we take 2-3 business days to process your withdrawal request and that withdrawals will take up to 7 business days to reach your credit card or bank account. I said to the bank my withdrawal request sitting waiting status from June 8 t 20, 2017 and GTPcapital was silent, did not send me any email i don't have funds, instead after 12-days of my long wait GTPcapital shut down my account because i said i am reporting them to the police and took all my funds worth £701,500 on June 21, 2017 because i refuse to give them more money. I just want to process my £50,000 out from the £701,500, instead broker asking me for another £20,000. Bank is turning a blind eye on all these proofs too. Bank says they have no access on the platform, is that a good excuse, i thought they have fraud dept in bank to check on this things..?

View attachment 35294

Proof GTPcapital broker asking me to wire in Canada for the margin loan to liquid my account, so he can process my withdrawal as broker promised. I never wired because i thought i am more secure in my credit cards, not knowing banks change their policy just last year 2016 to protect themselves, forget about the card holders. GTPcapital T&C says ---> We do not accept clients from the following countries: United States, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Yet again the bank turning a blind eye, even if this scammer GTPcapital emailing to wire money in Canada.

View attachment 35296

View attachment 35297

Broker Profile of scammer --> www.gtpcapital.com

Scammer Broker at GTPcapital
Andrew Grace
+44 2080684407 UK Number
other no. +49 3030807696
Email: andrew.g@gtpcapital.com
Skype --> andrew.gtpcapital

Scammer Finance at GTPcapital
Alice Johnson
Email: alice.j@gtpcapital.com

GTPcapital scamming website referred by Tesler
www.gtpcapital.com
+44 2033189001 or +44 2038072106 all UK number
Email: support@gtpcapital.com
Skype --> Support.gtpcapital

When you process payment on their site, it shows UK address and all you can see in the website is all UK numbers, but according to UK ombudsman this crooks are in Marshall island, so i don't understand why our govt allowed these crooks to operate here in UK. Misrepresenting they have UK office address with UK contact numbers but their site is just designed to led people believed their operating here in the UK.

proof gtpcapital showing address in the uk and main number in the uk too.jpg

Back