what is your leverage when you trade ?

Leverage is like an illusion it is said by many people. But traders are attracted by it. They want to use high leverage to get maximum earning with less investment. They some times not care how much risky work they are doing. Best way is to use normal leverage as 1:100 to 1:200. More leverage is more dangerous. it can eat your earning as well as your capital.

Yeah I've never exceeded 1:100 leverage on my broker's platform, because of my tight money management rules and fixed profit targets. Leverage kills when you forget how poisonous it can be when applying much.

I use 300:1 leverage. Leverage can be risky, if you open trade for long term and use high leverage. For long term trading low leverage should be used. For short term trading like scalping high leverage is not that much risky.

Leverage is good and is bad. Good because you can have 1000$ and make quite big trades. Bad because if you have let's say 1 lot on forex opened and it goes against you - money is lost quite fast. Consider leverage per your own strategy

I never put any limits while choosing a leverage. I always choose the most possible one. Why not? The leverage itself doesn't bring any risks, risk is a money management violation.

Though Everyone has a different leverage, it's a very important issue in trade, as it would be very hard to do without these funds. There would be less profit and fewer chances.

Leverage is essentially amplifying your trading position. With ten time leverage, your gain or loss would be ten times the gain/loss without leverage. While stop loss and leverage are fairly independent of each other, both are tools for risk management.

The less experience and knowledge you have, the less should be the leverage on forex. It’s a pity that most beginners don't understand this and open deposits with a large leverage and then quickly lose money.

Back