Hi!

Tony00237

Recruit
So hello everyone. So I'm Tony and I am a newbie who is learning forex. I was introduced to forex at my college by a professor there via REMOVED about 4 months ago and recently I had lost a bunch of money on a demo account and decided it was time to learn from somewhere new as the person who was teaching me was kinda confusing because he would go crazy fast (in the first 20 mins I was supposed to understand candlesticks, terminology and what patterns to look for and thats how it was every day just break neck pace. I just couldn't learn that quick) so I look forward to learning from something I can learn at my own pace with. Ive already read the sticks in the boot camp forum but if anyone has anything to add please do because I appreciate all the help I can get

What broker are you using?

FPA Forums Team Note: Hello and Welcome is a non-commercial area of the forums. Talking about companies here is a good way to become dinner for Spam Cat.

So hello everyone. So I'm Tony and I am a newbie who is learning forex. I was introduced to forex at my college by a professor there via REMOVED about 4 months ago and recently I had lost a bunch of money on a demo account and decided it was time to learn from somewhere new as the person who was teaching me was kinda confusing because he would go crazy fast (in the first 20 mins I was supposed to understand candlesticks, terminology and what patterns to look for and thats how it was every day just break neck pace. I just couldn't learn that quick) so I look forward to learning from something I can learn at my own pace with. Ive already read the sticks in the boot camp forum but if anyone has anything to add please do because I appreciate all the help I can get
Welcome to FPA Tony.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Back