TV series

Pharaoh

Brigadier General
We've got some movie threads, but need one for TV series.

So, when you finally turn off your trading platform, what do you watch to relax?

Well if you ask I cannot escape to answer mostly because I am kind of the initiator of making this thread, so let me begin. I do not watch TV series at all even more I do avoid them with every possible way, because once I became a victim of TV series addiction. I spent all my spare time to watch series and then I realized that it was a too luxury and a waste of time

Gilligan's Island? Well, sounds exciting! But what is it?! By the way I can tell you that I respect your choice and taste and I can even say that I do rely on it but there is one stipulation. I can decide to watch the series only if that will guarantee me a runaway success at the stock exchange! Will it?;)

I've never watched Gilligan's Island. However you told about it so interestingly that now I'm planning to spend som time on it. I like the stories when people gap for life at the end of the tether.

I've already looked through a really great number of vacancies. My main job allows me to watch series non stop during my working day. Sometimes I can watch one season a day. I've watched about 150 series so far.

Back