• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

People have to decided for themselves!
birmanglobal.com/blog/
timesofisrael.com/former-binary-options-scammers-switch-to-helping-victims-get-money-back/
globes.co.il/en/article-israeli-binary-options-co-sued-for-nis-36m-fraud-1001197628

Hello , I got something to ask but I'm not really sure where to post my question. I got scammed by several binary options companies. I hired someone to recover my money but no success. Now I come across a law firm in Israel and they're confident they can recover my money . The think is I can't find a lot of information on them so I'm not sure if I should trust them or not I don't know if they're legit or not I just don't want to lose anymore money I've lost too much already so I was wondering has anyone heard of Birman Law firm . The lawyer's name is Veronica Birman in English and Veronica Bierman in Israeli . If anyone can help. Please please do . Thank you
Hi I hope that you have recovered your money either using Veronica Birman or another law firm. Veronica Birman are used by Wealth Recovery International (Google them if you want) to recover money for clients. Wealth Recovery International have now changed how potential clients pay for their services and you can contact them directly wealthrecoveryint.com

Hi I hope that you have recovered your money either using Veronica Birman or another law firm. Veronica Birman are used by Wealth Recovery International (Google them if you want) to recover money for clients. Wealth Recovery International have now changed how potential clients pay for their services and you can contact them directly wealthrecoveryint.com
Hi Charlie7116 . I've hired Birman Law a while back . They haven't recovered my money yet but they're telling me that the opposing counsel is negotiating with them

Hi Charlie7116 . I've hired Birman Law a while back . They haven't recovered my money yet but they're telling me that the opposing counsel is negotiating with them
Hi Coldfear. First so sorry about the money that was stolen from you. Secondly during discussions that I had with Birman Law I was told that these binary options "company" don't always want to give in straight away and that the binary option "company" might even call the client to try and negotiate with them. I hope Birman Law has shown you evidence of how far they have got with which crooks stole your money. Remember also that these things take time because as I have said before thieves are thieves and the evilness within them would never permit them to simply return money they have stolen even when they have been caught out. Good luck.

Hi I have hired them but they haven't recovering my money yet, I was a victim by plus500 and markets.com it been 3 months I lost £50,000, I've read good reviews they were in the paper in Israel if they can't recover it then no one can let see what happens I'll keep you posted

I was a victim of binary options scam. I was shattered and thought all hope was lost when I lost my money until I made contact with Tom Heaton who hepls with this sort of thing. I was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot since i had seen the worst. To my suprise, he was able to help me recover 75% of my money. You can contact him on swiftwealthrecovery@scamyou4moremoney.com

I was a victim of binary options scam. I was shattered and thought all hope was lost when I lost my money until I made contact with Tom Heaton who hepls with this sort of thing. I was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot since i had seen the worst. To my suprise, he was able to help me recover 75% of my money. You can contact him on swiftwealthrecovery@scamyou4moremoney.com
I WONDER WHY FPA ARE POSTING THE FOOLISHNESS YOU ARE WRITING?!?!?!?

FPA Forums Team Note: A small number of recovery room scam messages like this have their email addresses edited and are then approved. This way members can easily see examples of how recovery room scammers will attempt to hijack threads for their own purposes.

Please see about getting your CapsLock key fixed.

I just re-read this thread - still waiting for Birman or any of these "law firms" to show a legitimate testimonial.
The claims are hilarious. To actually sue someone in a legitimate court venue, it takes tens of thousand, and it's hard to track down the Binary scum bags because most of them operate offshore.

So, 120 days to successfully track down, sue, etc and only charge you a few thousand USD?

Come on. The whole thing just smells so much like companies trying to take advantage of clients who lost money already and are desperate to get it back.

Chargebacks are your best friend, and doing proper due diligence.
Chargebacks may be our best friend but banks sadly couldn't give a damn and don't want to get involved and its their call. If a merchant responds, thats it, its over even if they provide no proof which is what happened in my case

Now that the scammers have all left Israel they have basically gone underground and to my knowledge aren't settling out of court anymore. This means all the law firms who were charging 10% upfront only "unless the case goes to court" I believe have no hope. Surely this means that to recover funds now will cost a fortune. Does anyone have any views or idea if its really worth trying to recover funds at all anymore - and obviously with who?

Back