• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for IronFx clients who are having trouble withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
A. Your account number: 22007036, 23011905
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed. 7000 Euros
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened. 24 Aug 2015.
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above). Ironfx.com SCAM, Feb 21, 2017
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above). https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...euro-withdrawal-pending-since-aug-2015.49275/
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above). Feb 17, 2017

A. Your account number -- 16041687
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed -- €2531.76
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened -- 22/December/2017
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above) -- 31/January/2018 nichu
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above) -- https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-alert-ironfx-another-example.53905/
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx -- 31/January/2018/

First, you have to file a formal complaint to the company. Emails are not sufficient. Please use the Complaint Portal (under "file a complaint") : https://www.ironfx.com/en/making-a-complaint. They are obliged to register your complaint, reporto to the CySEC and give you a reference number.

After the answer or after 3 weeks (do not wait too long, the current deadline is 4 months), you can file a dispute before the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus.
It took a long time, but a number of clients were refunded after the decision of the Financial Ombudsman.

If the company accuses you of infringement of contract terms, please oppose the Decision of the Cyprus Consumer and Protection Service about IronFx contract terms being unfair (which means not binding for consumers)

There is a Decision of the Hungarian Court of Appeal against IronFx. The decision states that retail forex traders are consumers (Debrecen Court of Appeal, Pkf.11.20.685 / 2016/2., November 2016)

The Court of Appeal confirms: as a retail trader living in the EU, you can sue IronFx before court in your own EU country. You do not need to file a lawsuit in Cyprus.

A. Your account number
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed.
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened.
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above).

A. 20055221
B. 1000$
C. 24.02.2015
D.Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of 2015-03-30
E.IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!
F. 09.04.2015

Dear Nicolae20055221,

Thank you for providing your details.
We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

Regards,

A. My Ironfx account number 22056842
B. My withdraw pending is USD 5,000.00
C. I made the withdraw request on 11 March 2015 (36days already)
D. I submitted review on 16 April 2015, name: Chai Siak Fah
E. Ironfx-waiting 31 days for my withdraw
F. The date i last email to Ironfx is 15 April 2015

Dear Chai siak fah,

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.
We also note that you have no pending withdrawal with the company and that your current balance is nil.

Regards,

A. Your account number: 23108859
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed: $140 + $120(30 per month they started to charge me after I start to contact CYSEC and FPA)
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened: 04-mar-2015
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).: 11-mar-15 - Filipe,, Brasil
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...wal-status-waiting-processing.html#post198080
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above).
10-jun-2015

Dear filipesantos,

Regards,

A. Your account number: 22007036, 23011905
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed. 7000 Euros
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened. 24 Aug 2015.
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above). Ironfx.com SCAM, Feb 21, 2017
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above). https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...euro-withdrawal-pending-since-aug-2015.49275/
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above). Feb 17, 2017

Dear fxjockey,

We note that your query was attended by the Company on 19 January 2016 and 05 February 2016.
Further we note that your complaint to the FOS was resolved on 13 July 2017 following a final settlement.

Regards

After complaining to the company itself (with a formal complaint, not an email) and to the CySEC, it is important that you also complain to the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA): BUL@esma.europa.eu

A. Your account number -- 16041687
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed -- €2531.76
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened -- 22/December/2017
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above) -- 31/January/2018 nichu
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above) -- https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-alert-ironfx-another-example.53905/
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx -- 31/January/2018/

Dear nichu

We have looked into your query with the appropriate department and have noted that your request cannot be completed as you have placed your request incorrectly. We have also noted that you have placed a request for an amount which exceeds your balance available to withdraw.

You should expect to receive an email from the appropriate department with instructions for the correct placement of your request.

Thank you

Back