Scammed by Tradegbp

lyf8361

Recruit
I put 250 for a trial for their management it seem profitable and then Mr Daniel Bergman my account manager said there is a promotion where I can get 100% to trade if I deposit a minimium 500. I stated clearly to him that if there is condition for future withdraw if will not put in further funds. He give me his words and wirtten a email to me that there is conditions required for withdraw. I trusted him and put in 500. After a week when I requested for withdraw as he promised out of the sudden he is being replaced by a new account manager without me being notify.
Now he did not reply my email or calls and the new account manager Mr Tony Sly claim I need to complete a trading volume in order to make a withdraw.
I wish to report and expose their motives to trick clients money so their need to stay in trading for a long period as risk to lost the investment.
Never chose Tradegbp as a trading platform.

I put 250 for a trial for their management it seem profitable and then Mr Daniel Bergman my account manager said there is a promotion where I can get 100% to trade if I deposit a minimium 500. I stated clearly to him that if there is condition for future withdraw if will not put in further funds. He give me his words and wirtten a email to me that there is conditions required for withdraw. I trusted him and put in 500. After a week when I requested for withdraw as he promised out of the sudden he is being replaced by a new account manager without me being notify.
Now he did not reply my email or calls and the new account manager Mr Tony Sly claim I need to complete a trading volume in order to make a withdraw.
I wish to report and expose their motives to trick clients money so their need to stay in trading for a long period as risk to lost the investment.
Never chose Tradegbp as a trading platform.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

My account number 395262. The new account manager did not as promised sent me his email or ways to contact him.
I already left a few times massage to the company reception but no reply yet. Senting massage to their support email did not get any reply. Their help in the website is always offline and leaving massage get no reply.

My account number 395262. The new account manager did not as promised sent me his email or ways to contact him.
I already left a few times massage to the company reception but no reply yet. Senting massage to their support email did not get any reply. Their help in the website is always offline and leaving massage get no reply.
Well it seems, You have to go with FPA traders court case now. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I wanted to start a court case howvever I add a review in tradegbp is not puplished due to I use a proxy. But to add a review it need to redirect China. Already a few days admin did not reply me on this issue. Please help me out.

You can go ahead and file a case. The problem with reviews from China should be fixed by next week.

I already filed a case yesterday. Please review the case and help out to recover the investment.

Back