Forex Affiliate Links IQ Option CPA affiliate program

I have found out how they cheating they pay you 2,5 % from losing trades
if users come and make a deposit 100$ and lose it immediately you will get 2,5$

So, to get 50% user have to lose 2000$ if he make dep 100$
Average user's turnover more in 10 times then deposit so you can get only 25%
if you're lucky

my users made more 150 deposits and I earned 213$ it is ridiculous

Fraud detected - 100%

I think it will be the same as an accident with Fulltilt poker. They have steal > 330$ million form their users

Iqoption is SCAM!
At first, they cheat traders! Don't rely on high profits as once scammed, a trader will not make another deposit.
It is you who will be ashamed if a user gets scammed, not Iqoption!

Also, why you get percentage of losing trades only? :D

I
It is you who will be ashamed if a user gets scammed, not Iqoption!
I didn't know they are scammers. I am going to inform all my users about it.

I
Also, why you get percentage of losing trades only? :D
Because they work like that, but who knows maybe they also cheating with postback statistic

I checked it also by my friend -> register him by my link -> pay 20$ -> lose it -> they pay me less than 2$ (<10%) of commission.

I have no words :mad:

I didn't know they are scammers. I am going to inform all my users about it.

Because they work like that, but who knows maybe they also cheating with postback statistic

I checked it also by my friend -> register him by my link -> pay 20$ -> lose it -> they pay me less than 2$ (<10%) of commission.

I have no words :mad:

In the beginning of their existence, they offered me 2% on the trading volume each referred client make.
However, I don't advertise a service whcih I had not personally used. So, I never attracted anyone. It's risky!
If your clients are happy, then let them bet on markets' movements. In th end of the day, I am talking from my personal experience with them. Others may experience different conditions. When others complained in the forum, I didn't have problems, they started to play dirty after all.

Now it seems that they offer better conditions for affiliates but still cheat :)
Be careful wih them, binary options are expected to be forbidden in the EU and they are trying to attract affiliates to promote their services in the Asian region. Once they have enough client base, they will stop paying you.

There is a crash in the CPA site, when I tried to create an email I typed the wrong email, in this case an email that does not exist, but it is still recorded as registered on the site.

So my account manager banned me by saying that I created multiple accounts
She searched all emails that looked like mine and said they were mine.

It's unfair. Support is totally ignoring me.

I created a second account but before I had asked my account manager to lock my current account.

Because I wanted a new account manager.

She became angry and invented this lie by saying that I created several accounts.

There is a crash in the CPA site, when I tried to create an email I typed the wrong email, in this case an email that does not exist, but it is still recorded as registered on the site.

So my account manager banned me by saying that I created multiple accounts
She searched all emails that looked like mine and said they were mine.

It's unfair. Support is totally ignoring me.

I created a second account but before I had asked my account manager to lock my current account.

Because I wanted a new account manager.

She became angry and invented this lie by saying that I created several accounts.

:D LOL
How exactly you could benefit from creating several partnership accounts???
Nice job for posting here, some of their reps do respond, let's see with what their excuses will be.

:D LOL
How exactly you could benefit from creating several partnership accounts???
Nice job for posting here, some of their reps do respond, let's see with what their excuses will be.

They are crazy. I asked them to show me some prove that I created multiple accounts and they show me a screenshot with 4 emails, it's really doesn't make sense. All this **** started after I asked my account manager Daria Kholodova that I wanted to create a new account but first I asked her to block my account because she said that multiple accounts are prohibited, instead she banned me. I read all the terms and conditions of cpa program but there's not about create multiples accounts.

What my case is worse !.
-102 deposits in March, guess how much you earn from Rev Share 50%? uhm my earnings are 0 $ USD.

Then in the other account they authorized me to open them (I say it because I do not want problems). In March of the day 01/03/2018 to 03/30/2018
91 deposits, 30 FTD, profits 211 $ USD !.

They are crazy. I asked them to show me some prove that I created multiple accounts and they show me a screenshot with 4 emails, it's really doesn't make sense. All this **** started after I asked my account manager Daria Kholodova that I wanted to create a new account but first I asked her to block my account because she said that multiple accounts are prohibited, instead she banned me. I read all the terms and conditions of cpa program but there's not about create multiples accounts.

I have 2 affiliate accounts in iq option, but they authorized me and I 100% assured that they left me, I have the emails of the manager that I authorize.

Well, before I had a partner and now I'm alone, that's why I have 2 accounts, the one I did not use 1 year ago and the one I use and promote.

Hello, Guys!

I have strong feeling iqoption start cheating the partners since this year.

Before they hide deposit statistics I had more than 3000$ user's deposits
Users still coming and making a deposit but can't earn more than 200$ per 2 weeks.

Do you know how I can check how they pay me a commision?
And I agree with you !.
Do you have Skype to talk about? Send private and I'll add you.
I'm also an affiliate

Back