• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx victims: report here of your pending withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company

Dear Valeriy B502037,

Further to our response earlier today, please note that have looked into this matter and noted that specific instructions were sent to your registered e-mail address from the Company’s appropriate department.

You should follow the steps set therein with regard to your query in which are in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.

Thank you

dear rapresentative Ironfx!

Why Ironfx has processed my small request of 39,55 euro of 14/02/2018 ? It was a distraction?

Why ironfx doesn't complete the previous withdrawal request of 21000 euro ?

If my account is considered for thre years abusive, why Ironfx has processed this small amount?
I await a sensible response and not the usual automatic response.

thank you

Dear luxotik,
Thank you for your comment.
We repeat the facts of your case:
1. You attempted to conceal information as to the true facts of your case
2. Your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you and your attorney on 4/6/2015 and 01/02/2016 respectively.
3. Your complaint referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service which was terminated by the Financial Ombudsman Service on 31 October 2017.
For the above points we refer you to our last reply, please look at the link below: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com?page=2&per-page=10
We have indeed investigated the 39,55euro WD, and we note that this relates to cashback and was done in error by our automated systems. your account has already been excluded.
Thank you.

… invest 10 000 usd and you end up owing the company some six hundred thousands, rather risky trading :eek:

At some stage one can even wonder, if Jail could cure the sickness

Dear @KUN CHENG TSENG

We have looked into your query and noted your failure in attending to the FOS’ complaint handling procedure and consequently, to take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits.

Thank you

Dear @IRONFXSCAM and @oscarra,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

From your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company. You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Will leave you latest barrage of defamatory postings to be judged by the community @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator in particular who have been following our posts and responses.

Thank you

Dear @KUN CHENG TSENG

We have looked into your query and noted your failure in attending to the FOS’ complaint handling procedure and consequently, to take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits.

Thank you

..... come on , STOP this BULLSHIIT, and pay back the STOLLEN FUNDS ! :mad:

Kun Cheng Tseng, if you feel for it, upload your trading history here, show the world what this is about….

Back