How old are you and how long have you been trading Forex?

So, lot of people in 20s and 30s trading for 4-6 years on an average. Are there folks in their 40s amongst us? How long have they been in this business and how has been their performance? Some insights please…

Trading is a most fascinating experience of my life. I have been trading since a long time and I am quite addicted to it as I learn a lot from every trade I enter or leave. I love the way market behaves and effects your emotions. Do you people also have the same situation?

I am 25 years old and I've been trading on forex for about 6 years. Forex is a business for me, I devote most of my time to it and I can say that I'm doing my favorite thing.

I am 25 years old and I've been trading on forex for about 6 years. Forex is a business for me, I devote most of my time to it and I can say that I'm doing my favorite thing.
It seems you started trading at a very young age and you have been trading for so long. How you got attracted towards Forex at such a young age and most important how did you cop up with your emotions in your initial days of trading?

Back