Binary Options Company Owner Death Threat

what... your story surprised me, you have done too much to get your money back. My regards to you, I hope you achieve something really good

it's a pity that these people continue to make money at the expense of other people's money, keep doing your good work and God knows how to reward you

Thank you two very much, I hope that the former GMM/Porter Finance mgt sees it like it reads above. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I would think that $2.8 million in canceled trades would probably be worth, at the bare minimum, of $10 million today. Hmmm, thank you, this has given me some new ideas now. I wish the best for both of you. Again, thank you.

GOT WIC. Things will work out in my favor per my Lord and Savior.

Seems you got some new suspicious friends here :rolleyes:

In fact received bunch of information about the Irish GMM gang, in order not to interfere with ongoing criminal investigations better not to post any on public side, but it can be done in close future.

Thousands of US citizens been scammed, no way they will get away….

Seems as well some GMM on the below list, of course they been scamming the entire globe, but we have a bunch of
worldwide police on their neck !

https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/binary-options/unauthorised-firms

…. US Treasury is getting worried about Cypriot money laundering expertise :D

https://cyprus-mail.com/2018/05/20/...urce=projectagora&utm_medium=contentdiscovery

Spot on Oscarra!! I know how many are either working right now against GMM or will be in the near future. Everyone associated...well, I better not say what will happen. David Cartu - WE KNOW.

I know who one of my new friends is on here. Actually we all know, David.

I will keep an eye out for the Irish Times and The Times of Israel. One or the other would have any sensational news.

Everyone knows, everyone. There is no one who doesn't now. I hope stripes or orange jump suits are your thing!! ;)

Ask David Cartu if he is ready to pay up. Had he done so when my investments came through for me, his name would probably not even be known by anyone. I know you are reading this DC, you made a HUGE blunder and you don't even know what it is and I am taking full advantage of it. Actually, it is an infinitely huge blunder. Whoops!!

Back