The GBP/USD, good technical round number levels

The pair has continued losing ground, testing 1.34 handle. Break below, we are looking at 1.33 level.

GBP/USD remains developing within the latest range, but leans towards the downside. The price is below its bearish SMAs and indicators are looking for direction below their mid-lines. First support is provided by the lower range bound at 1.3390, which will be tested again in the short-term.

GBP/USD leaped to 1.34 today but is unstable at this level. Bears are eyeing the support at 1.33.

The rate of the single currency at the beginning of the session on Thursday managed to rise against the US currency to 1.1746 against the background of the general weakening of the US dollar and the growing crosses with the euro. With the maximum reached, the price dropped to 1,1705. Pressure on it could provide news that former Prime Minister and leader of the party "Forward, Italy" Silvio Berlusconi on a vote of confidence will vote against the new government.

The British pound was down against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP/USD was trading at 1.3296, losing 0.63%. I believe that support is now at around 1.3295, the low of Friday's trading, and resistance is likely at 1.3491 - Tuesday's high.

With bank holiday on Monday and light economic data this week, I would expect a short period of correction movement without directional strength, but the long-term bearish trend is not just over yet.

Pound/dollar expanded its bearish move yesterday, making the bottom of 1.3204. Signals remain bearish for testing 1.3150 in short terms. The closest resistance is at 1.3285. A clear break above this level can take the price to a neutral zone with testing 1.3350. I'm basically down and every bullish pressure should be considered as a good sales opportunity. On the downside, a clear breakthrough and daily closure below 1.3150 could open the doors to the psychological level of 1.3000 this week.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Tuesday. The currency pair opened at 1.3307 and ended at 1.3249. The pound in the early hours of European trade fell sharply, breaking the level of support at 1.3300, reaching bottom for the day of 1.3204. In the event of a resistance break at 1.3300, we would expect a test at a level of 1.3456.

Back