question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

There are some important things which a trader never need to do including entering and leaving the trades without a plan. Traders need to be patient and nrver get panic to enter and leave the market as the market retrace at rehular intervals during trend development.

In my opinion trader shouldn't give in to emotions, as there's a high possibility that you won't be able to make trading decisions objectively.

Do not trade out of assumption. Learn how to trade effectively. Don't be hurry. It needs time to be profitable. Don't chase pips. Focus on developing skills and abilities, pips will come automatically. Do not treat forex like gambling.

A trader should never ever be impatient. He should stick with a strategy and not change it with some failure. I have seen new traders get heart broken and disappointed with losing some money. If you have any inquries, feel free to comment them.

A trader should never ever be impatient. He should stick with a strategy and not change it with some failure. I have seen new traders get heart broken and disappointed with losing some money. If you have any inquries, feel free to comment them.

And what's the strategy that you use and you heart is not broken?

A trader should never do trading on other's advice until he not do analysis . He should see either he can act others advice on the time when he is interacting with market . He should never put himself in high risk for high earning targets. Always remain cool and normal even with favorable market conditions.

The biggest reason a trader loses is because he gets double minded. He gets confuse in the changing market. He does not know when to invest and when to pull. Experience in trading helps to overcome this complex.

A trader should never ever compare his results with anyone's else. You can compare the strategies and the trading aspects but never the results. He will get disappointed if his results are not upto standards with anyone's else.

Don't start trading on Monday before checking the economic callendar for the entire week - getting surprised by high volatility caused by a big economic event you had no idea about can be very unpleasant.

Hey! Great advice!
I was wondering if there’s a page that shows all economic news that maybe you know about?

Back