Hello

Laura7799

Private
I was new to trading and now do not plan to trade on-line again due to terrible experience with Trade2Get. I was scammed and do not plan to invest in trading ever again. I deposited my hard earned money with a plan for financial growth and believed all of their lies! I did not know about the deceptive practices that take place with Forex and Binary Trading. I thought that there were laws and regulations in place. I have educated myself by reading real information and have contacted attorneys about this subject. I am planning to make this my life's work, to protect others from Scammers like Trade2Get and will not stop until justice is served. I do not want others to be deceived and feel the pain that I have endured. I trusted and was scammed. The broker actually sent me a video of his newborn baby-probably another deceptive tactic. I am now a skeptic and do not trust people anymore, especially when it comes to Forex and Binary Trading. I hope that others will not have to learn the lesson that I have learned.
Thank you,
Laura

I was new to trading and now do not plan to trade on-line again due to terrible experience with Trade2Get. I was scammed and do not plan to invest in trading ever again. I deposited my hard earned money with a plan for financial growth and believed all of their lies! I did not know about the deceptive practices that take place with Forex and Binary Trading. I thought that there were laws and regulations in place. I have educated myself by reading real information and have contacted attorneys about this subject. I am planning to make this my life's work, to protect others from Scammers like Trade2Get and will not stop until justice is served. I do not want others to be deceived and feel the pain that I have endured. I trusted and was scammed. The broker actually sent me a video of his newborn baby-probably another deceptive tactic. I am now a skeptic and do not trust people anymore, especially when it comes to Forex and Binary Trading. I hope that others will not have to learn the lesson that I have learned.
Thank you,
Laura
Hey Laura, Welcome to FPA and I sent suggestions to your scam thread. Do check and follow the steps suggested there.

I think you needed to do this before choosing the broker. Broker selection is a crucial part of the Forex trading as you can be fooled badly by anyone on the money market in the greed of bonuses and fake offers. You have to remeber that earning money is not an easy job at all. Stay safe!

Back