• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker

I am having an issue with a company
Dear IronFX!

My Name is Bernadett Derda from Hungary. IronFX account no. 24001171, 24032519,

My accounts are disabled by IronFX:
upload_2018-6-20_16-42-42.png

In this way, IronFX withholding my initial deposit.

IronFX, please enable my accounts (24001171, 24032519)!

Let me know!

Best Regards
Derda Bernadett from Europe

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-20_16-40-31.png
    upload_2018-6-20_16-40-31.png
    18 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2018-6-20_16-41-21.png
    upload_2018-6-20_16-41-21.png
  • upload_2018-6-20_16-41-50.png
    upload_2018-6-20_16-41-50.png
  • upload_2018-6-20_16-42-4.png
    upload_2018-6-20_16-42-4.png
Dear IronFX!

My Name is Bernadett Derda from Hungary. IronFX account no. 24001171, 24032519,

My accounts are disabled by IronFX:
View attachment 38161

In this way, IronFX withholding my initial deposit.

IronFX, please enable my accounts (24001171, 24032519)!

Let me know!

Best Regards

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

We refer you to our previous reply on this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...lsely-accused-broker.54115/page-7#post-309181

As mentioned, repeatedly, we consider this issue now closed.

For the record, we note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We further note that had your complaint referred to the FOS which was rejected by the FOS on 31 October 2017.

We also refer your repetitive comments to multiple threads to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

We refer you to our previous reply on this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...lsely-accused-broker.54115/page-7#post-309181

For the record, we note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We further note that had your complaint referred to the FOS which was rejected by the FOS on 31 October 2017.

We also refer your repetitive comments to multiple threads to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer!

You didn't even read my question, just posted the same repetitive standard response...

This request is not about the FOS decision, but it is about my disabled trading accounts!

My initial deposit of 32 032,84 USD is laying on your account, IronFx just not entitled to withhold my initial DEPOSIT by law!

How can you believe that IronFX can disable customer accounts and withhold my initial DEPOSIT's?

IronFX, enable my accounts (24001171, 24032519) otherwise escalation is starting over again! This goes to FOS, ESMA, EU, Ombudsman, and so on.

I now have my own thread here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-accounts-and-withhold-initial-deposit.55961/

Best Regards

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

Thank you
Here is his thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-accounts-and-withhold-initial-deposit.55961/

Let's have a discussion there about his problem.

Here is his thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-accounts-and-withhold-initial-deposit.55961/

Dear FXMaster,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that we have responded to Derda.Bernadett message on post #82 (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...lsely-accused-broker.54115/page-9#post-317486).

She chose to refer to her complaint to the FOS Service. Her complaint was rejected on 31 October 2017.

Happy to clarify any additional questions you may have.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer!

You didn't even read my question, just posted the same repetitive standard response...

This request is not about the FOS decision, but it is about my disabled trading accounts!

My initial deposit of 32 032,84 USD is laying on your account, IronFx just not entitled to withhold my initial DEPOSIT by law!

How can you believe that IronFX can disable customer accounts and withhold my initial DEPOSIT's?

IronFX, enable my accounts (24001171, 24032519) otherwise escalation is starting over again! This goes to FOS, ESMA, EU, Ombudsman, and so on.

I now have my own thread here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-accounts-and-withhold-initial-deposit.55961/

Best Regards

Dear Derda.Bernadett,

As we have repeatedly indicated in various threads, your case was referred to the FOS Service.

The FOS Service rejected your claim on 31 October 2017.

We, therefore, consider the matter closed.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer

I wrote, but there was no reaction.

I am Raman Vasileuski, account 8027269.
Please provide a detailed explanation why I can not withdraw my money $2475. Current rest of the Deposit $5029.89, previously was granted bonus $2300. And in response to my claim after 5 weeks get the standard answer:

"""
Following the Company's investigation for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com, you are hereby informed that it has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of those accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts.

This is the Company's final response. The Company reserves the right to take all actions necessary in relation to the aforementioned abusive trading activity.
"""

Sorry, but it looks like a fraud!

Dear IronFX Officer

I wrote, but there was no reaction.

I am Raman Vasileuski, account 8027269.
Please provide a detailed explanation why I can not withdraw my money $2475. Current rest of the Deposit $5029.89, previously was granted bonus $2300. And in response to my claim after 5 weeks get the standard answer:

"""
Following the Company's investigation for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com, you are hereby informed that it has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of those accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts.

This is the Company's final response. The Company reserves the right to take all actions necessary in relation to the aforementioned abusive trading activity.
"""

Sorry, but it looks like a fraud!

Dear Raman V.,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Dear Raman V.,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer

In my previous message are already written my name Raman Vasileuski and account number 8027269.
Please answer here the reasons for delay of the withdrawal and when can I get money from my Deposit.

Thank you

Back