EUR/USD Daily Video, June 25, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We've got bearish grabber on daily chart as we've expected. Price action in beginning of the week will depend on this pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you mr sive.

Do you think in very long term the euro is heading up to 1.30 and more or more down to 1.05 and less ! Maybe it's hard to know but you have more knowledge than me with this.

Good luck to all

Good morning,

We've got bearish grabber on daily chart as we've expected. Price action in beginning of the week will depend on this pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive :)
This video report IMHO is a superb example of the unpredictability the market and reports often written at that time can be slick and even deceiving.
What i mean is your previous report with all the possibilities of where the market is heading was at that point, the pattern to make a decision was not there - however you warned us to not get in be it long or short as the there was no wash and rinse/ no dble bottom/ butterfly not finished, no major support, nor oversold etc. And then you kindly wrote if we wanted to go short to do it from much higher point and/or otherwise to wait and see what pattern was going to take shape. Then today a few candles later one could say, there is quiet a different evaluation. For quite a long time Sive i was so eager to jump into a trade, i could not grasp the significance of a few candles, thinking Sive just tell us which way it goes. LOL .
For some time now i know You did tell us but i did not get it. You are a great teacher Sir , i am very happy you are in my life. Thank you :)

Sorry Sive and fellow traders for the above post i tried to edit it and could not :rolleyes: then tried to delete it and could not either :rolleyes: so in case the above is seen by you as waffling or drivel you are right -was trying to convey an example but simply messed up. Except for the last two lines that is spot on. sorry again.:(

Thank you mr sive.

Do you think in very long term the euro is heading up to 1.30 and more or more down to 1.05 and less ! Maybe it's hard to know but you have more knowledge than me with this.

Good luck to all

ok ward .. you may read my weekly research to have my answer there :) :)

Theoretically it suggests action above 1.26 top, but taking in consideration recent fundamental background, it seems that it has more chances to fail. Anyway, EUR now stands at support, and although we expect downside continuation in long-term perspective, but in few months upside bounce still could happen - just as reaction on this support.

Reversal down has happened after completion of harmonic swing and around YPR1. The fact that EUR has failed to break through YPR1 tells that upside rally from 1.03 to 1.26 was just a retracement within larger bear trend. Now it is particularly interesting how EUR will behave around YPP. Drop below it will open road to YPS1 at ~1.09 which corresponds to our fundamental 1.10 target.

Conversely EUR ability to hold above YPP and keeping grabber valid could become a reversal point if corresponding fundamental factors will appear.

i was a way for a long time thats why i see it faster to ask :) .. but i got the answer now

Sorry Sive and fellow traders for the above post i tried to edit it and could not :rolleyes: then tried to delete it and could not either :rolleyes: so in case the above is seen by you as waffling or drivel you are right -was trying to convey an example but simply messed up. Except for the last two lines that is spot on. sorry again.:(
It's nothing to sorry about. Everything is OK. Markets right now change very quickly, sometimes, situation could change within few hours and your analysis becomes useless.
We try to react on changes and new inputs and change our view as soon as new information comes. This is true. And it probably would be curious if we do not do this.

Back