$1 Access to our flagship Trader Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelazytrader

The Lazy Trader

Want to take your trading to the highest level?
Aways wanted to trade successfully from as little as 10 minutes a day?
Ever wondered what makes the elite core of profitable traders tick?

Now's your chance to transform what many experience as a stressful, time consuming, costly exercise into a carefree and relaxing hobby.

The good news is, you can do this WITHOUT spending THOUSANDS.

Our flagship trader training program, ULTIMATE, is valued at $1997, you can gain access for $1 (offer open: this week only)

The Lazy Trader is dedicated to helping time-strapped private traders become profitable with our signature style of “set-and-forget” trading and support.

Our style of trading is highly versatile and can be traded on ANY asset class and in ANY market. Trading the daily and weekly charts enables us to take advantage of the market without being glued to the screen.

Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply finding your feet in the market, our cutting-edge online learning programme will also rapidly accelerate your skills and take your trading skills to new heights.

Our breakthrough ULTIMATE programme is valued at $1997, you can gain access for $1..

Here's the bang you get for your buck - Access 30+ years of experience in the markets

1. WEEKLY Market Analysis: Get Your Trading Edge
2. Learn to Trade From ONLY Ten Minutes a Day
3. 10+ Hours of Video Tutorials (...and growing!)
4. Access to All Lazy Trader Strategies
5. Market Scope: All Past Market Analysis Webinars
6. NEW: Access to The Lazy Trader's Inside Circles
7. NEW:Trader Hypnosis Audio Course
8. Wealth Programming Audio Course
9. NEW: Access to The Lazy Trader's Online Trading Community
10. Countless free Bonuses
11. NEW: Global View:
(A bi-weekly webinar from a Hedge fund manager with 20 years experience)
12. NEW: Trader Voyager - Pattern Recognition Software
13. Dedicated Support
14. Can cancel at any time - no questions asked
15. FULL REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT 110% HAPPY
(More info on the Ultimate programme HERE)

...Access all for $1. Yes! You read right. Instead of paying our online price of $252, we will fund your enrolment fee onto this highly sought after subscription program, which then costs $160 per month after 30 days.

To Claim your place...

1. Sign up to the Ultimate programme
2. Read the T&Cs
3. Type in promocode: fpa615 into the promo-code box to generate your exclusive discount.
4. Proceed through checkout
5. And enjoy the fun with us!

==> Click here to become a part of our rapidly growing trading community!

Here's what people have said:

I’ve really enjoyed their approach to trading and it’s definitely one of the best I’ve seen (and I’ve seen a lot). I think they provide the complete package. Their education materials were excellent; clear and easy to follow. Marketscope reinforcing the education And the actual signals and rationale… walking people through the analysis and setups. I think it’s the best way to learn… so many educators don’t do this; many only review trades in hindsight.
Alan R, London, United Kingdom

The service offered is fantastic and I have been very impressed with the content and delivery of the service offered.
Andy Mitchell, London, United Kingdom

Rob of the Lazy Trader has been helping me with my trading now for over 6 months, during this time I have been impressed with the quality and quantity of useful trading information, with detailed follow ups on how the trades ran and why we did as we did, all helping with my continued education as a trader. I look forward to working with Rob and all the new exciting areas he's working on.
Matt Cox, Hampshire, United Kingdom

I do think Lazy Trader's general approach to trading, coaching and their business model in general is the most honest and credible I have come across in the business. If you are looking to start out in trading or have had a bad experience then and become disillusioned then I would recommend following the Lazy Trader.
Harry , London, United Kingdom

I really like the lazytrader because the site is easy to navigate and Rob always keeps me posted with potential setups. I haven't placed alot of orders this month. but can't blame the market for not doing what we want. I really like the market scope. I`m checking my inbox the whole weekend for it. I would definitly recomend The Lazytraders to any one who is serious about trading the forex market. The value is way more than the price
Omar, Leiden, Netherlands

Heck, if you’re not 100% happy with what your Ultimate Membership will give you, we will even refund your $1...no questions asked!

In fact, you have nothing to lose.

Save yourself a ton of money, safe in the knowledge that in the highly unlikely event that you’re not totally happy...

Fancy it? Hurry, because this offer is only open for this week. Then it will close for good.

To Claim your place...

1. Sign up to the Ultimate programme
2. Read the T&Cs
3. Type in promocode: fpa615 into the promo-code box to generate your exclusive discount.
4. Proceed through checkout
5. And enjoy the fun with us!

Acting FAST will gain you access, SAVING YOU THOUSANDS!

See you on the other side.

To your success,

The Lazy Trader

You can check the reviews for The Lazy Trader here...

The Lazy Trader | Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2015-06-08T17:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 6 pm, New York Time, on Monday, June 8th, 2015. It comes with a 30 day refund period

Trial offer of Lazy Trader

Hi,
I read the terms and conditions of Lazy trader after clicking the promotional offer and scared with the terms and conditions so I skipped the purchase. Its very hard terms and conditions for money back specially the wording is such that you can not get money back but will be charged for your money back claim!!!!
So buyers beware!!!

Regards,
TSF

What is the nature of the package ?

Is the package centered around technical or fundamental strategy ?
In short what is it ?

Hi,
I read the terms and conditions of Lazy trader after clicking the promotional offer and scared with the terms and conditions so I skipped the purchase. Its very hard terms and conditions for money back specially the wording is such that you can not get money back but will be charged for your money back claim!!!!
So buyers beware!!!

Regards,
TSF

Dear TSF,

Thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions for our products comply with standard industry protocol.

To further clarify, we take full pride in our standard 7 day money back guarantee (no questions asked) although with the current exclusive with Forex Peace Army, this has been extended to 30 days. For those who want to cancel, they must give 7 days notice. This is all stated in the terms and conditions and clearly and accurately.

We do expect buyers to read the said terms and conditions before they purchase and we have introduced the functionality whereby it is technically impossible for them to become a member unless they have specified (by ticking the box on the order form) they have read and fully accept the terms and conditions.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Dear TSF,

Thank you for your feedback. The terms and conditions for our products comply with standard industry protocol.

To further clarify, we take full pride in our standard 7 day money back guarantee (no questions asked) although with the current exclusive with Forex Peace Army, this has been extended to 30 days. For those who want to cancel, they must give 7 days notice. This is all stated in the terms and conditions and clearly and accurately.

We do expect buyers to read the said terms and conditions before they purchase and we have introduced the functionality whereby it is technically impossible for them to become a member unless they have specified (by ticking the box on the order form) they have read and fully accept the terms and conditions.

Dear T3000

The package has a bias towards technical analysis although we do add fundamental analysis also, so that clients can benefit from a more well-rounded style of learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back