10 Interesting facts about FX Trading

pro4Xtrader

Recruit
1. All Brokers Are Not Equal
Oh yea, you will find a lot of dishonest brokers.

2. The Best Strategies Are Simple Strategies
In my case it is true, I've tried a lot of sophisitcated things, but strategy that works is simple and was developed by myself.

3. Overtrading Is a Recipe for Failure
Of course, overtrading is when you don't have a trading strategy, otherwise you would have wated for the next opportunity.

4. 95% Of Forex Traders Lose Their Investments In The First 6 Months
Probably even more than that

5. Successful Traders Compound Small Gains
It seems better to fix your profits as fast as possible rather than wait for a huge move that might never occur.

6. Banks Control the Foreign Exchange Market
Yep these guys control it and manipulate it as well

7. The Highest Profits Are not in the Majors
Although everyone trade major pairs, the highest profits might be in crosses or minor pairs.... thats works for me

8. Half of the Global Forex Market is traded in two countries
Guess what countries :)

9. Discipline Is a Trader’s Most Important Attribute
Complete truth!!!

10. Forex Is the Biggest Market

Nice post! But, it would be better if you added some description with your points. By the way, yeah most of Forex traders crash their 1st balance within 6 months. I have seen, novice traders are so excited to invest their money in live market although they don’t know enough about fundamental and technical.

But which traders can hold their demo until making good performance, they may not face MC problem in their real account that I believe!

Nice post! But, it would be better if you added some description with your points. By the way, yeah most of Forex traders crash their 1st balance within 6 months. I have seen, novice traders are so excited to invest their money in live market although they don’t know enough about fundamental and technical.

But which traders can hold their demo until making good performance, they may not face MC problem in their real account that I believe!

We need to keep our trading accounts in the safe positions and then only we will be able to do our trades correctly :D

Nice post!
If everybody would consider these facts before trading a live account, they would not lose their money.
But then again if that was the case , these facts would not be true:D

These are some excellent points you have come out with. All the points are true as well as interesting.

Here is one interesting point I can add up with your

" Forex trading is the 2nd riskiest business after coal mining".

That's a very interest post. I am not sure whether I agree with number 7 though. One can profit from any instrument, as long as they have learned how to trade it properly and have figured out an appropriate strategy for it.

Every person had different experience with forex trading he can enjoy trading or feel it not suitable for him. I personally like forex with all its drawbacks. When we are not n=mentally ready for trading we should avoid it so that we not blame market .

Back