GIGFX Is Scamming Clients With NOT Secured MEMBERS AREA

Reply to Skyline Brokers

GIGFX is a scamming company that uses to steal customers' login IDs & passwords on the Members Area on their website by using HTTP website instead of HTTPS "Secured SSL Protocol" that encrypt all usernames & Passwords instead of sending their credentials in PLAIN texts.

They may use IB's or Customers' Credentials in changing some orders prices on Meta Trader 4 to make only profit to their side with liquidating the customer so that he makes new deposit & loses all his money..

I was having an account with GIGFX and i lost about 7000 $ within two weeks however the market was profiting my opened positions.

Thanks God i discovered this & closed my account with them.

You can check this by clicking the URL i added to see that it's "HTTP" not "HTTPS".

Dear Mr. Morsy or should it be Skyline Broker,:confused:

What a fascinating announcement by Skyline Broker.

Let’s consider for a moment with your stupendous statement with the so called Mr. Morsy!

Firstly to clear the fact that Mr. Morsy El – Zanaty does not exist in GIGFX database. If you are and we are not aware off, it will be entertaining to prove or sent us your account number. It also facilitates your statement with a confirmation screen shot of your trading account. You had lost $7000 but you made a profit!!! So which one is it?

Secondly the member area is true HTTP and not HTTPS. Login number is needed to be placed in the member area in-order to identify client accounts in our system. However settings are made by our developer for passwords not to be visualized. Your statement is a nice fairy tale story. Nonetheless explain or verify that GIGFX has access to client’s passwords. Does that mean all other reputable brokers with HTTP protocol member areas are also seeing client’s passwords? Do you not know that clients can change passwords at any time?

It’s a disgrace to see another broker condemning another broker with such a false accusation! What is your outcome Skyline Brokers for this fake statement? You should be dishonored with this unintelligent move which in return had given you a bad image in front of all traders and brokers firms.

James Hallway.

Legal Representative.

GIGFX.

Translation

LLLhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

It seems skyline brokers has another statement, however I am having a problem to translate!

You deleted your first email and recognized that your statement was faked with unknown person Mr. Morsy. At least this time GIGFX caught a misleading statement !!! Now we are capable to conclude all emails accusing GIGFX with all different fake statements are just too accuse with inadequate statements towards GIGFX.

James Hallway.

GIGFX.

Morsy wrote into the FPA complaining about another thread and claiming to be the head of the legal department at Skyline Brokers.

When I asked him why he was writing about GIGFX in the forums, he said...

I am not trading at GIGFX at all , i don't know why are you saying that

Now he claims that he's just an IT Consultant to Skyline, wasn't representing them in any way. and was trying to bring up a security issue for some friends.

I am waiting to hear more back from SkylineBrokers.com about this issue.

Dear All
We announce no responsibility for what has been said on the SkyLine brokers, And Morsy is not of our representatives and cannot speak on behalf of the Company, We also do not accept the GIGFX accusation direct us, and the GIGFX responsibility to respond for what it said only but not the accusation without evidence supported by us

Thank you

Dears

after reading all this LABLABLAB between GIGFX and SKYLINE,

if you want to know who is scamming and who is in the right way please open the link below

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/Investors/Προειδοποιήσεις%20-%20Ε_Κ_/2010/Announcement%20(Warning)%2002.17.2010%20regarding%20GIGFX.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear All
We announce no responsibility for what has been said on the SkyLine brokers, And Morsy is not of our representatives and cannot speak on behalf of the Company, We also do not accept the GIGFX accusation direct us, and the GIGFX responsibility to respond for what it said only but not the accusation without evidence supported by us

Thank you

Dear Skyline,

You are saying you don’t have any responsibility. You are saying that Morsy is not your representative. You are also saying that you will not accept GIGFX accusation. Lastly you are saying that there is not any support evidence to our statement towards your fake statement.

Let me recall and clarify the following :

Mr. Morsy created a scam alert on this forum saying that he (Morsy) is a skyline broker Head of legal department. He had also said that he is our client!! (I had given questions above but no answer).There is no proof to our statement then how come when you realized this mistake you immediately changed your topic and said that he is an IT consultant? Why did you delete the first email? Why did you lie and said that he is our client?

The truth has been exposed and it’s evidently seen that skyline broker did note down that fake statement against GIGFX in-order to harm our reputation. There is not 1 percent that supports your statement that Morsy is not connected to your broker firm. You are guilty and FPA will have to take all required action against Skyline broker. This will be an example shown to all brokers and traders that it’s possibly will be the first time in FPA a broker was caught in act of claiming a false statement towards another broker. It was done in-order to damage a broker firm reputation. Action must be done against Skyline Broker.

James Hallway.

Legal Representative.

Dears

after reading all this LABLABLAB between GIGFX and SKYLINE,

if you want to know who is scamming and who is in the right way please open the link below

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/Investors/Προειδοποιήσεις%20-%20Ε_Κ_/2010/Announcement%20(Warning)%2002.17.2010%20regarding%20GIGFX.pdf

Hello Shadi Fadi,

Were does it say we are scamming clients!! Go back to work and concentrate on your Skyline duties. Any statement made against GIGFX on this Alert is well understood. At least this time you managed to prevent any title !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear. gigfx

We arrived feeling that anyone who tells you are not a good thing is we, But I advise you to fast resolve your problems alone with out uploading to the others, and I repeat for the last time the company has an official email responsible for any information send by it only, but any information's reported by person And through personal email We are not responsible for it Even if from one of our staff
Finally, I would like to warn you of the involvement of our company name in any disputes about yourself

Reply 2

Dear. gigfx

We arrived feeling that anyone who tells you are not a good thing is we, But I advise you to fast resolve your problems alone with out uploading to the others, and I repeat for the last time the company has an official email responsible for any information send by it only, but any information's reported by person And through personal email We are not responsible for it Even if from one of our staff
Finally, I would like to warn you of the involvement of our company name in any disputes about yourself

Dear Skyline,

Are you really a dumb person with no knowledge at all!!! The only error you did not do is to send an email from skyline email account. Your personal email Legal advisor had said lies towards our firm. That means he is under your authority. That means that Skyline Broker is responsible for that fake statement. That means you had authorized that email to be written against GIGFX. What a poor statement. You are warning me involving your broker firm name, well you should had warned yourself before authorizing any fake statement.

James Hallway.

Legal Representative.

Back