Resolved - 10Brokers.com Won't Transfer My Money!!!

Sven Olsen

Recruit
Account No. 9101315

I have been trying for over one month now to withdraw my money from 10brokers.com, without any success.

They confirmed in writing that $1826.05 was pending and that a transfer normally takes 5 - 7 banking days. It's been over a month now and each time I call or email, they say " You need to contact your bank". I therefore asked them to email me a remittance receipt in order to speak to the bank and also to prove that a transfer had been made in the first place - they have failed on each occasion to produce this for me.

I managed after three days of trying to call them to finally get through, and was told that the transfer can take another month and that I need to contact my bank!!!

This has become ridiculous and it seems clear that they have no intention of send me the money that I worked hard to earn.

I have tried calling, and have also sent countless emails to them with Kate and Evelyn being the usual people who respond. Also, a man called Kirill Paluev who claims to be a managed has Skyped with me but what he says is usually contradicted by the so-called support team.

Reading through a number of threads, I have seen that one person wrote to Yuliya Davydenko (nostro.technology@gmail.com) and seemed to have these settled soon after, so I wrote to her as well as the support team and hope that they will respond.

Any assistance would be much appreciated as Christmas is fast approaching and I desperately need my money.

Thanks in advance.

Account No. 9101315

I have been trying for over one month now to withdraw my money from 10brokers.com, without any success.

They confirmed in writing that $1826.05 was pending and that a transfer normally takes 5 - 7 banking days. It's been over a month now and each time I call or email, they say " You need to contact your bank". I therefore asked them to email me a remittance receipt in order to speak to the bank and also to prove that a transfer had been made in the first place - they have failed on each occasion to produce this for me.

I managed after three days of trying to call them to finally get through, and was told that the transfer can take another month and that I need to contact my bank!!!

This has become ridiculous and it seems clear that they have no intention of send me the money that I worked hard to earn.

I have tried calling, and have also sent countless emails to them with Kate and Evelyn being the usual people who respond. Also, a man called Kirill Paluev who claims to be a managed has Skyped with me but what he says is usually contradicted by the so-called support team.

Reading through a number of threads, I have seen that one person wrote to Yuliya Davydenko (nostro.technology@gmail.com) and seemed to have these settled soon after, so I wrote to her as well as the support team and hope that they will respond.

Any assistance would be much appreciated as Christmas is fast approaching and I desperately need my money.

Thanks in advance.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I finally received my money. The owner of the company has a registered business in the UK, therefore, you have leverage and she/they cannot afford to ignore you, or more importantly keep your money.

I copied her in on all the correspondence that I made to the so called support team, although she never replied.
Yuliya Davydenko (nostro.technology@gmail.com).
Registered Office: Suite 2, 5 St. Vincent Street,
Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk, EH3 6SW.

If you do a bit more tracking she has at least one other company that it registered in the UK.

More should be done to close scammers and unprofessional organisations like this.

Contact me if you need any help and thanks for your support FXmaster.

I finally received my money. The owner of the company has a registered business in the UK, therefore, you have leverage and she/they cannot afford to ignore you, or more importantly keep your money.

I copied her in on all the correspondence that I made to the so called support team, although she never replied.
Yuliya Davydenko (nostro.technology@gmail.com).
Registered Office: Suite 2, 5 St. Vincent Street,
Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk, EH3 6SW.

If you do a bit more tracking she has at least one other company that it registered in the UK.

More should be done to close scammers and unprofessional organisations like this.

Contact me if you need any help and thanks for your support FXmaster.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :)

Dear Sven,

I am facing the same issue with 10brokers and i have contacted the same person you mentioned in your post, let's see.

Back