10brokers smart scammers

engnetworking

Private
Account No:9121100

They are very nice until you decide to withdraw your money, this is what I read and what I faced.

In the beginning I told my account manager (Mahmoud Lotfy) that I need to check the withdraw service, and asked for $100, so it seems he wanted to get my trust and at the second day the money was in my account.

I read negative feedback about their company and decided to withdraw all my account balance.

After few days I closed all the opened trading and raised a withdraw request for all my account balance which is $845 at 04.12.2017.

Second day my account manager advised me to open another trading position with EURO/USD and another pair but I told him "no thank you" I will not open any new trading position to not delay the withdraw request.

After the date of withdraw request I follow up with my account manager but he didn’t reply any of my messages compared to daily conversation before between me and him before I decide to withdraw.

So I contacted support@10brokers.com and they replied that my request is bending for 5-7 banking days.

They are very smart scammers.

After finishing the 7 banking days and following up with them by email, I received an email from them that my withdraw request is rejected because I am opening a trading positions in my account.

I opened my account and found around six trading positions are opened not by me in the last day of 7 banking days (Date 15.12.2017 my account manager contacted me and told he accessed my account and did this trades without my knowledge or permission and i have the conversation).

As per reply from support@10brokers, me only should access my account and trade but they are liers, as i have a proof they have my password and can access it.

I am sure I didn’t give my account access details to any one even to my account manager from their company who asked me for this information before and I refused.

I Accuse 10brokers that they are scammer and accessed my account and opened these trading positions to lose the rest of my account balance and delay the withdraw request.

Attachments

• Account Summery.png
    Account Summery.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 0
  • open trades.png
    open trades.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Trades History.png
    Trades History.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Transaction.png
    Transaction.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
Account No:9121100

They are very nice until you decide to withdraw your money, this is what I read and what I faced.

In the beginning I told my account manager (Mahmoud Lotfy) that I need to check the withdraw service, and asked for $100, so it seems he wanted to get my trust and at the second day the money was in my account.

I read negative feedback about their company and decided to withdraw all my account balance.

After few days I closed all the opened trading and raised a withdraw request for all my account balance which is $845 at 04.12.2017.

Second day my account manager advised me to open another trading position with EURO/USD and another pair but I told him "no thank you" I will not open any new trading position to not delay the withdraw request.

After the date of withdraw request I follow up with my account manager but he didn’t reply any of my messages compared to daily conversation before between me and him before I decide to withdraw.

So I contacted support@10brokers.com and they replied that my request is bending for 5-7 banking days.

They are very smart scammers.

After finishing the 7 banking days and following up with them by email, I received an email from them that my withdraw request is rejected because I am opening a trading positions in my account.

I opened my account and found around six trading positions are opened not by me in the last day of 7 banking days (Date 15.12.2017 my account manager contacted me and told he accessed my account and did this trades without my knowledge or permission and i have the conversation).

As per reply from support@10brokers, me only should access my account and trade but they are liers, as i have a proof they have my password and can access it.

I am sure I didn’t give my account access details to any one even to my account manager from their company who asked me for this information before and I refused.

I Accuse 10brokers that they are scammer and accessed my account and opened these trading positions to lose the rest of my account balance and delay the withdraw request.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I invited them to the link here, and they replied by email keeping asking me to close the open trades which opened by them only and they asked to make another WD request, i am not responsible for the trades not opened by me.

I invited them to the link here, and they replied by email keeping asking me to close the open trades which opened by them only and they asked to make another WD request, i am not responsible for the trades not opened by me.
Go to live chat and tell them that those trades are not from your end and you want your funds back. Let`s see what reply you are getting back from them.

How to go to live chat ?
I already told them that those trades are not from my end by email and they replied by the same, "Dear Client
Please close all positions.
And than create a WD request in your personal account.".

How to go to live chat ?
I already told them that those trades are not from my end by email and they replied by the same, "Dear Client
Please close all positions.
And than create a WD request in your personal account.".
There has to be a Live chat on the website.

They don't have live chat on their website, i am contacting them through email only and watsapp for my account manager.

Back