• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
Goodbye Bucketshop popsickle

I just left FXCM after a 3 year stint.I am barley in the black after my 3 year ordeal . I just couldnt take the constant platform manipulation( freezing-unable to enter or exit trade-and having to reboot nearly everytime to continue.A:hissyfit:Any one else out there have similar problems?

Fxcm

I have acounts in FXCM 3 years. I have to say, they improved during this time period about 100%. But if you want to trade news through their platform, you will loose lot of money. Their platform doesnt execute orders during news, that means they execute the order, but on the top after the first move in first 1-2 seconds. And they dont quarantee the stop loss and lomit order. I lost this way lot of money overthere and it was set up correctly. :unhappy: But for certain types of trades and traders they are acceptable. Very simple platform, I like it, it is ease to trade, but use larger stop loss better. Michal22

FXCM is sold?

I want to ask a question related to FXCM
After Opening an account with FXCM I found another broker in my statment
I want to ask is sigmaforex partner with FXCM?
I asked FXCM in the live chat & they ignored me & i need advise before losing anything.
All my friends voted for me this forum to get the right answer.

Attachments

• FXCM With Sigma.jpg
    FXCM With Sigma.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 299
Could you have downloaded and installed a copy of MT4 from another company (like Sigma) into the same directory? I always install my MT4 copies into a unique directory for each company, so don't know if a "hybrid" situation could happen if 2 different ones went into the same directory.

FXCM

Could you have downloaded and installed a copy of MT4 from another company (like Sigma) into the same directory? I always install my MT4 copies into a unique directory for each company, so don't know if a "hybrid" situation could happen if 2 different ones went into the same directory.

May be. But I wanna to make sure that they are not partners

Fxcm Or Sigmaforex

:unhappy:
ok now I have sigmaforex & fxcm in the same platform & I need to have only one to avoid any mistakes. kindly could you tell me how to fix this problem because i failed twice & thanks for your fast reply

I myself am a novice when it comes to forex, however, if I were in the same situation, I would probably unistall the software, reboot, then do a search on your computer to see if there is any leftover files from sigmaforex. If there are any, I would delete them. Then check the recycle bin and delete them from there. I would then reinstall FXCM software. If you are still getting sigma files then you may have to go into your MSAS.cui files to make sure the sigma files have been dele from there. Good luck.

JV :)

To my knowledge FXCM does not have any relationship with SigmaForex.

When you download MT4 from any provider you are able to see price streams from many MT4 providers, however you are only trading on the prices provided to you by the broker where you have your account.

Jaclyn Sales

FXCM

Financial Square

32 Old Slip, 10th Floor

New York, NY 10005

Dir (646) 432-2463

Tel (212) 897-7660

jsales@fxcm.com

FXCM and its affiliates assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. They do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. FXCM and its affiliates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials. This email is not a solicitation to buy or sell currency. All information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is only intended for use by the recipient. All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the FXCM corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

Back