• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss markettraders.com

General discussions of a financial company
MTI Education

I have subscribe to MTI Education in September 2012 with scepticism. After 6 months of studies I have to admit that MTI is a serious course which could help beginner traders to trade successfully. Of course, as for any education, students must make the effort to read the courses and make the practical exercises. Profit is not guaranteed and nobody should blame others except themselves for failure in the Forex market. Any serious education has a price to pay, and MTI price is fair. There are other complementary courses but not compulsory. The technical support is excellent. Markettraders's staff are really good with students and let you feel that you are not alone in the jungle.

Hello,

Are you using the pack to make automatic orders ? I mean the tool post the trades automatically and you don't need to be there to trade manually using the signals ?

Also, what broker are you using, what trading station are you using, and could you activate automation to have orders booked automatically ? So automatic trading ?

Thanks for your answer.

Wow and double wow, Last nights session with the FXchief on the debt ceiling produced more than 300 Pips for me which more than paid for the privilege of attending.
Thank you MTI
I must say though it has been interesting reading the reviews of MTI on this site.
First and foremost everyone has to be responsible for their own losses/wins. You cannot blame MTI in any way. Yes, the UTP is probably overpriced but its like the funds you put in your brokers Act. It has to be money that you can afford to lose. If you make up your mind that you will be a succesfull trader then all will be well at the end.
I must admit there is a thrust of sell sell another product at the end of each webinar session which i find annoying but hey, you can leave the webinar at that stage, which is what I do.
Onward and upward I say. Im winning more than Im losing Tks to MTI

I rarely post to review forums although such forums are useful as part of due diligence. After a bad experience with another online educator, I have been with M.T.I. since March, 2013 and this post is a recognition of the speedy and effective assistance I’ve experienced from the M.T.I. technical support and account representative teams. The basic U.T.P. package provides a framework for analyzing the forex market that is more objective, logical, and theoretically consistent than other packages I’ve used so far. The tone and attitude demonstrated in A.O.D. and client webinars is customer-centric. I haven’t seen M.T.I. analysts’ track records, but two webinar presenters, alias Pathfinder and MVP, have shown good returns in what appears to be their live accounts. With a large infrastructure, M.T.I. is worth consideration. But don’t expect M.T.I.’s course to be easy. Whoever the educator is, learning to trade forex is hard work.

MTI shows the course on how easy it , well i am here to tell you non of the systems are easy peezy i have the art of yen and lost money because of it. the telephone support is good email support is non existence where are the AOD alerts???
where is my refund, before you buy any course make sure, i have had a lot of people on FB contact me to as questions i have to tell the truth not impressed. i am getting less and less impressed with MTI integrity seems to be none, just BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU BUY

4XJIMO

To all reviewers and review readers: Understand that some people can have unrealistic expectations, bring touchy, antagonistic emotional baggage with them to any endeavor while wishing they could instantly achieve awesome results without learning basic harsh realities of the Forex market. I have found the MTI staff to be very honest, professional, and genuinely helpful. If anything, they seem to keep getting better and better. At least part of my perception of their steady improvement is due to the fact that I have applied myself conscientiously to their training and have myself grown tremendously as a person. I had lots of that baggage to work through myself before I could even begin to know my way around the Forex market. I had to be willing to face my own weaknesses and need for change. I still feel new at this, but am gaining more and more confidence and success as I gladly continue my educational walk forward with MTI. I am a better person for having become an MTI student.

My experience with MTI is not encouraging, so far! I have not joined their UTP because I am already very familiar with technical analysis. MTI's software could possibly be of benefit but they won't allow me to attend a ETW ( elite trading webinar) again having viewed once. Why not? If they have "the answer" the programme that is the best on the market, why be so secretive? Plus their sales guys are super aggressive and a highly trained machine to get your money based on, " what you got to lose man, we'll give you your money back in two weeks if you don't like it." Well I've heard that before and it's hard enough to get money back in your own country let alone America. They analysts seem to be good but the sales guys are shark like in approach and will not take no for an answer. It's not a hard sell its like a barnacle glue type approach. They stick like barnacles on a ships bottom and won't let go until you part with cash! Hhhhhhhm!

Run away. For the unsuspecting new trader, it sounds good but it's not for the money. Ongoing push constantly to sell the next great thing they have. They have a proprietary charting software which I really liked that they let you use FREE as part of your $6000-$7000 UTP for the first 6-12 months. After that it's hundreds a month. Every single thing they sell you ONLY WORKS ON THEIR CHARTING PLATFORM which new traders don't know to ask. They don't give you the code for the indicators either. They suck you in, keep getting more and more of your money and then by the time you get a clue, your money is non-refundable. Do not do this, you will regret it. At one point, they had over $10,000 of my money. Fortunately, I exercised the 60 day money back guarantee and raised a huge stink and got all the money back.

Traders Beware of Market Traders Institute also known as MTI

MTI brands themselves as a leader in On-Line Forex Education, they are located in Florida.

There is an old saying that applies perfectly to MTI. “Those that can’t, Teach.”

MTI’s Account Executives are nothing more than professional Conmen that use high-pressure sales tactic to extort money from novice traders.

They have perfected the art of fraud, deception, misrepresentation, and bait and switch.

I'm looking for traders that purchased products from MTI within the last year last 3/4 years (2014-2017), and that believe you were a victim of fraud or misrepresentation?

If so, I would like to hear from you. I'm in the process of initiating a Class Action Lawsuit that may benefit you.

Respond to tonofx@live.com.

Back