• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
Martingale?

Hi there,

Does the system use Martingale? I see it has fairly defined lot sizes e.g. 0.08, 0.16, 0.32 etc etc

Regards

Froggy

Performance seems to be really incredible in the FPA live-test!
With the calculator it shows that with 10.000$ initial deposit, one would have around 6.5Million $ in his account after just one year of trading. This is truly sensational.

has anybody subscribed to this Forexsignalprovider?

and if yes: how it works? what are the conditions and payment?

thanks, if anybody can give me further informations

cheers

Hi Guys,

All the conditions for service can be located at my website primeeaglefunds.com we also have a PAMM accounts.

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Stavro,

I will join the Prime Eagle Funds PAMM account this week and hope there will be good results!!

Will let you know!!

Best

Right now, i'm just wondering where is the trade 36731203 with 50 pips profit, i can't find it executed on my account history and on myfxbook with their results.

@grg00

are you on their PAMM account?
when did you join, what are the results?

Ive just joined them.

tnx

not very impressed.

Nope, I'm working with their signals. But also just joined few days ago ..

I dont know what type of strategy they use but they will keep opening trades against any trend each new trade double size. So in conclusion they will run ur account to the ground eventually. Any system which stick to a floating - 500 or more pips should have been banned.ttwo weeks ago their eurusd trade went into -400 pips. This is even more difficult to calculate in real cash. So guys i paid 150bucks for some martingale which places no stops and hang on to trades for days. This is not a signal service and trades are executed by some kind of a EA. Now i am negative again -30% even on low setting. Good luck with it. Ill stick to a signal service executed by real people not ea.

Back