• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
The results look real.
Has anybody checked this out?
I just bought it; it does reasonably well in long-term back tests with two different brokers. Win/loss ratio was not great, but it profited year-to-year for several years running, with moderate drawdown. Apparently it succeeds by avoiding big losses. I'm trying it on a live account presently.

Yes been running it on a demo. I got it on Friday last week and hasn't traded so far

I just bought it; it does reasonably well in long-term back tests with two different brokers. Win/loss ratio was not great, but it profited year-to-year for several years running, with moderate drawdown. Apparently it succeeds by avoiding big losses. I'm trying it on a live account presently.

Have you had any trades yet?

Thumbs down for hidden costs

I just bought this EA and what a surprise when I logged in members area: Hidden costs! There are 2 more versions of same robot available for additional payment of course. And there is no explanation what are the differences between basic version and those 2...
And even more hidden costs: advanced support which you have to pay $49/month even! What a thiefs!

So question is - which of their robots is producing trades we see at FPA test LAB?
And next: What kind of support they provide w/o buying advanced version of support for extremely high costs (robbery!) at all then?:mad:

Got a trade today

I got the first trade today and it was a loosing one (-25,9 pips)
I have seen on the FPA performance test that it took two trades, currently showing both pending.
I definately did not get the second trade. I have to check the settings again. I am demo trading on FXDD.

Did you guys get both trades?

replay to f-man

Yes, I got both trades:1st one you mentioned was loser on my account too with -28pips.
The 2nd one is still open (opened almost at the same time as 1st one) and it is -52 now.
And there is one trade more open now, buy EU, now at +8 pips

Back