• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
following several posts on the alleged impropriety of beds
youtradefx. and since I am their client .. I wanted to verify
personally-..
This is the result with respect to reimbursement ..
then as performance may like or not ...
but think about the seriousness there is no objection.
I enclose the following email response received two days after my
request
Dear Massimo Marangon

Following your request for the amount of $ 2600, the office
Financial youtradeFX want to confirm that your withdrawal is
was approved.

For more information, questions or concerns please
contact your account manager or our support team 24 / 6 to
following contacts:

Email: info@youtradefx.com
Phone: 44-203-3183333
Fax: 44-207-7859329

youtradeFX is proud to count you among its traders and wishes you a
profitable trading.

Sincerely,
Team youtradeFX

The performance of this Broker are absolutely average.
and who has not received their money certainly does not tell the whole
truth .. probably lost them with trading and asks the brokers in the
return .. I do not know ..
however, everyone has their own experience ..
this is my .. and I must say that is positive overall

still waiting

my experience with them was good in the beginning, but now there is a big problem with them if confirm I will post it here for all. but for now they are great.

my experience with them was good in the beginning, but now there is a big problem with them if confirm I will post it here for all. but for now they are great.

No Randa, our problem still not sloved , later on I will post the whole story, showing the orignal case and how they slove it.

Last edited:
be aware

I refer to my comments posted on Nov 23, 2011, here is the update.
I am a trader and affiliate in the same time with youtradfx. I can assure everybody that I have tested them for withdrawal, since I am working with them from long time, and I can assure everyone that the money that I have and my customers withdrawn is 15.000 USD and more for each one, and there is no problem for dealing with them as of your capital and profit in the safe side, you might force a delay of your withrawal but 100% you will get your money at the end, and they are regulated from FSA and other certificates as well. Moreover, if you forced any problem, they will for sure solve it.
I have posted a comments in the scam folder by mistake and I was angry, but I don't know how to delete it or to transfer it to another section, since it is not a scam up to now.
My problem with them another issue it is with the dealing room itself, but they will solve it very soon, since they have shown too much attention for my problem, and I got calls and Emails from the VP of sales and the chief of the dealing room, so this is considered as a strength point to them not a scamming or cheating, but by anyway I will be showing the public the problem that happened and how they solved it, as they have strongly promised me by next Tuesday the last solution will be offered to me, until that day no problem with them at all, but if they didn't solve my problem, it will be considered as a scam 100%.
Just give me until next Tuesday Nov 29, 2011, and I will update this post, until Tuesday I wil be aware of them, since by anyway they have to solve my problem.

Last edited:
[langtitle=vi]youtradefx.com công ty lừa đảo - youtradefx.com is defrawd (to swindle)[/langtitle]

youtradefx.com công ty lừa đảo - youtradefx.com is defrawd (to swindle).......................................................

following several posts on the alleged impropriety of beds
youtradefx. and since I am their client .. I wanted to verify
personally-..
This is the result with respect to reimbursement ..
then as performance may like or not ...
but think about the seriousness there is no objection.
I enclose the following email response received two days after my
request
Dear Massimo Marangon

Following your request for the amount of $ 2600, the office
Financial youtradeFX want to confirm that your withdrawal is
was approved.

For more information, questions or concerns please
contact your account manager or our support team 24 / 6 to
following contacts:

Email: info@youtradefx.com
Phone: 44-203-3183333
Fax: 44-207-7859329

youtradeFX is proud to count you among its traders and wishes you a
profitable trading.

Sincerely,
Team youtradeFX

The performance of this Broker are absolutely average.
and who has not received their money certainly does not tell the whole
truth .. probably lost them with trading and asks the brokers in the
return .. I do not know ..
however, everyone has their own experience ..
this is my .. and I must say that is positive overall

I am personally with you in this part of withdrawing the money, I have tested them, and I got my money, but as anywhere in the world you will force some problem but the most important is, your problem will be solved or not!!! Here am waiting until next Nov 29, 2011, to see how they will act against my current problem.

youtradefx.com công ty lừa đảo - youtradefx.com is defrawd (to swindle).......................................................

I am interested to know your story. I can help you with your problem over there. I have good relation with them, just let me know your problem, and I will see if I can help you or not.

As I have promised in my post dated Nov 24, 2011, to update it with the recent action taken by Youtraefx, so now here we go:
Me and my client's problem has totally been solved on Nov 29, 2011, as they have promised us on time and totally satisfy, to know more about the problem, please visit the scam alert folder ( https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/17803-youtradefx-com.html ).
I can assure everybody if you forced any problem, 100 % they will solve it with high satisfaction, so please just communicate with them and try to reach the right person, and you will get what you want.
They are regulated with 8 certificates, I highly recommending them, these days it is very hard to find a good broker, but this broker is absolutely great. Your money will be in the safe place. I can send anyone wants evidence on that I have withdrawn from my account a very big amount.
So if you have a problem with them, and you don't know to contact whom, or you contact them, but they didn't response, just send me Email and I will send your complain to their VP since I have his Email, here is my Email (yazan_obeidat@uqje.com.qa).

Back