• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexPipAlerts.com

General discussions of a financial company
First days with Forex Pip Alerts

It is a recurring subscription . And there is another one-off payment of $97 to have the complete package . Some features are omitted in the normal subscription .

Alerts are by email only ; no alert by mobile yet .
Half of the signals were during the Asian session .

So , the trades !

day 1 : 2 signals : +34 pips and -26 pips
day 2 : 2 signals : cancelled and -26 pips
day 3 : 4 signals : -37 pips , + 38 pips , +90 pips , -47 pips

All in all , it doesn't look like anything extraordinarily amazing .
But it is still early days . Will keep you posted . :)

Last edited:
day 4 : 2 signals : +59 pips and +72 pips

Both were during the asian session . Still no signal sent to your mobile .

Total for that first week ( 4 days ) : + 157 pips
5 wins , 4 losses

Forex pips alerts

Have tried some forex alerts and most of them did not work...This time I will wait for more customeres feedback to know if its really worth to buy it!!

I will post the results a few more days . Even if that was good , he would need to provide an EA ; otherwise you would have to be in front of your PC day and night to act when a signal is sent .

Update on Monday's signals :

second signal cancelled
Other three signals : -37 pips , -25 pips , +55 pips

Total for the day : -62 pips

For Tuesday : 2 signals , both active

They gave +27 pips and +41 pips

This is too short a time to see if that would be profitable or not in the long run .
What we can say though is that it is not the exceptional product which was advertised .

This closes my review .

Thank you for reading :)

FPA

Give alerts via email and/or mobile email. Also available at member website. Stopped receiving mobile email alerts after two weeks, although consistently on website. If you aren't getting the email alert, it doesn't help to have the website if you aren't at your computer, or otherwise checking the website at the time the alerts are posted.

I will say that most of the trades I participated in did make a return. It wasn't the content I had a problem with. Just the service advertised. Awaiting refund now.

Back