Help Wanted $1500 Needed for $2000 by February.

trainedtrader

Probable scammer
Hello. Traders, I’m in need of $1500 for a refund of $2000 on the 28th of Feb 2012; over 30% returns. I have just completed a proprietary strategy that promises a very high winning rate or you can call it daily consistent income. I will post my trades here on a virtual account and you will all have the read only login to this account. Currently, I do not have $1000 to invest and I’m looking to get this sum from a kind investor who will raise that amount for me and then receive $2000 in return on the 28th of February.
Please, I beg of you, if you are interested and want to help me with the amount posted, kindly send an email to trainedtrader@yahoo.com

The login details are posted below.

Broker Alpari UK
Account Type: Demo ( I used Demo as I’m yet to receive this amount)
Login: 3591814
Password: 123456789x

If you can help me, please do not hesitate to as this is what dedicated all my effort to for 10 years.
Thank You

And in 10 years, you couldn't save up $1.50 to open a cent account? Let's do some math.

At the end of Feb, you would have $2. By the end of the year, you would have $26.88. Not a lot, but let's see what happens next.

The end of 2013, assuming that you don't improve your 30% return rate should give you $626.35.

At the end of 2014, you should have $15,404.55.

At the end of 2015, you should have over $350,000.

Dump your demo, open a live cent account on any broker that doesn't have a Scam rating from the FPA, deposit at least $1.50, trade if for 4 months returning a safe and consistent 30% per month, and I'll let you manage some of my money.

"Broker Alpari UK
Account Type: Demo ( I used Demo as I’m yet to receive this amount)"

Would you like to see my Demo account which have Equity of usd18,484.64 (profit/loss: +usd15,484.64)on a uds3,000 virtual money which was started on 5-Jan-2012???

The Demo Account is now virtually running on FREE money and, if left to run for a year, will show a guaranteed returns of hundreds of thousands or even millions in profits without me having to do anymore tradings on the account....And the best part is, I only a mere 15 opened positions ranging from 0.1 to 0.5 lot sizes.
Balance: usd3,000..Equity: usd18,484.64...Required Margin: usd993.50......Free Margin: usd17,491.14......Margin Level: 1860.56%
Trading period: 5/Jan/2012 to 20/Jan/2012= 12 days = 516.15% profits.
This is no BS, but real actual factual trading account.

Problem with gaining access to view my Demo Account is that permission will have to be sought from/given by the person who introduced me to/developed/thought-up this trading system.
I will let that account run for 3 months to year before I try that out on a real honest to goodness LIVE account with similar starting capital.

So, given that my Demo Account holds better potential, how about you beg, steal, or borrow usd3,000 (add another usd100 for processing), courier me the money, and we shall split the profits 50-50 at the end of this year 2012??;)

Last edited:
Let's see. . . Brand new person who's made one post vs someone who joined the FPA 2 years ago and has over 1000 posts.

Any chance the two of you could both start with $1.50 in a cent account? I'll personally wager that RahmanSL outperforms trainedtrader. :D

Start with usd1.50 cent account?????????? Even a 5 year old kid could do better than that!.......at least those that I know!

Ok, for "doubting Thomases", see attachment of Demo account that I have mentioned....albeit heavily censored or else my friend would probably sue me for breach of trust.
As mentioned, I will let that Demo account run for some time before duplicating that on a real honest to goodness live account.

=======================================

But...:p...for those impatient and anxious to cash in on the potential profits immediately, simply courier me the money (in usd100 bills please, and do not forget to add in additional usd100 for processing fee;yah) and I will start on the live account as soon as I can :p

Attachments

• Screenshot1 24-Jan-2012.JPG
    Screenshot1 24-Jan-2012.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 11
Impressive. If $1.50 is too small for you, start with $20. Show me a few months of large, safe, consistent returns on a live account and I'll see what I have available in Mattress Bank for investment. :)

USD20???…hmmmm…Lets see!..that can probably pay for 2 double cheese burgers with large fries and coke on the side. BUT, calculations does show that on a steady daily gain of 2% (which is very easy to achieve), that USD20 will grow into USD3,728 in twelve months of steady patience trading.
==============================================

Oopphs! Didn’t realize I censored the lot sizes of trades too since some doubting Thomas might think these trades are made with large lot trade sizes. Updated attachment shows no large lot size trades made, but just 0.1 to 0.5 lot sizes.

Forgot to add in cost of usd888.88 for “special ritual” ceremony which has to be conducted to determine exact trades entry points.
Ritual costs include all necessary scientific astronomical calculations, preparations, accessories, sacrificial “items”, ample supply of heavy duty long lasting energizer batteries, and for time spend in putting up, and maintaining, the “special force field” to ward off price entrancement as long as trades remain open.

As mentioned, those impatience to cash in on this once-in-a-lifetime special offer of usd3,988.88 can courier me the money (I would like to remind these are only to be in used usd100 unmarked bills) and we are all set for business.
This special offer is for a very limited time only (but if you have the cash, you can still send me the money anywhere, anytime, and at your convenience). No credit card or wire transfer coz these are traceable (besides being troublesome too) as my very secretive “friend” doesn’t like that at all.
And last, but most certainly and under no circumstances, not least, do not ever attempt to contact us as we will most definitely 101% contact you as soon as we have the profits to split with you. We will even give you our solemn word of honor not to loss your money, except (of course) they are lost due to circumstances which are beyond our control.
===============================================

As for my immortal friend, Ruler of upper & Lower Nile, I will post the updated account once a month, and come April 2012, I will gladly receive payment with some of the gold scrapings off that beautiful mask. Money from mattress bank might not be good by that time....especially if they are in Egyptians Pounds due to foreign exchange restrictions :p

Attachments

• Screenshot1 26-Jan-2012.JPG
    Screenshot1 26-Jan-2012.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 2
How time flies as it’s a month since I started this “top-top secret” forex trading strategy…which even Premier Wen Jiabao & President Putin are unaware of and which President Obama is completely in the dark about. Bernanke suspected such a strategy exist, but has no solid proof and has directed the CIA to investigate. Last I heard, the CIA are in Cuba & Panama (they seems to think everything starts in Cuba & Panama) checking out those brokers registered there.

In attachment screenshot, the Demo account has grown somewhat and it shall be left to run for 2 more months before the testing can be considered complete.

On specified direction from my Astrological Sharman advisor (which I receive telepathically), I have closed some profitable positions and reopen some others… and without my Advisor’s knowledge, I used the large equity to scalp the EUR/USD & AUD/USD for some handsome profits as I just couldn’t resist using these large equity as there were sitting there doing nothing.

That poor Astrological Sharman has actually been camping out in a hill cave all these while performing his-whatever to keep market movements at bay while my account is running.
So, for USD888.88, its well worth the price;right?? And come to think of it, I wonder whether anyone is supplying him food?
...hmmm, I think I better track up there to check whether he is still alive.

Attachments

• Screenshot2 4-Feb-2012.JPG
    Screenshot2 4-Feb-2012.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 7
As promised (albeit a tiny bitty bit late), the long awaited final results are in!:cool:

Demo account started: 5/Jan/2012
Last Trading day: 27/Apr/2012

Starting Trading Account size: usd 3,000.00
Final account balance: usd 98,391.30
Monetary gained: usd 95,391.30
Percentage gained: 3,179.71%

========================================

Ok folks, as far as I am concern, the test is complete and I shall be starting a brand new trading account on 16-May-2012 and shall trade that account basically as I have done on the above Demo account.
And I might or might not show account progress in a new thread.....and also, I might or might not use the same broker Trading Point as I have used for the above Demo account.

Attachments

• Screenshot1 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    Screenshot1 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot2 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    Screenshot2 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot3 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    Screenshot3 29-Apr-2012.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 7
Back