Help Wanted $1500 Needed for $2000 by February.

Ahhh, finally!... the Lord & Master of poor old Moses having a look at my excellent and impressive trading results which clearly demonstrate my skill and mastery over the forex market....albeit on a Demo....but which, nonetheless, is hugely impressive!

"Keep that up on a decent broker and I'll be asking you to trade for me."

hmmmm, sounds rather like a commanding tone to me (i.e ...I'll be asking you to trade for me"

Wellllll, ok oh great Pharaoh, ruler of upper & lower Nile, Son of Ra'a (for those uninitiated, that's the ancient Egyptian Sun God), and bla-bla-bla....I believe going baldy is "in" these days as well as "beardless". So, you can get rid of these un-necessities and throw them my way which I will absolutely guarantee to put into a trading account.
If a mere usd3k account can be turned into 3,179.71% profits in approx four months of trading, imagine if we (i.e you the great Pharaoh & I:cool:) start off with usd100k (to be derived from sales of your royal headdress & beard cap:p)
we should have around usd3,179,710.00 in about 4 months of trading. Yup, indeed, (and you didn't read that incorrectly) that's 3 huge biggies!:cool:

Alright, your majesty, I will be on the lookout for the royal boat delivering the royal headdress and beard cap!

P/S: By the way, which "decent broker" do you have in mind who have all or most of the currencies pairs available for trading?? Would appreciate a PM from you on this as I wouldn't want to "spook" the supposedly decent broker.

Do not forget to contact JP Morgan because of their current 2 billions trading loss.

They should be more than happy to get a 60 billions return as soon as possible.

JP Morgan????..Nope! I don't take losers!:cool:

Gold & silver are the only form of acceptable currencies!...and that shaman's fee has gone up 3 times!

Back