30 Days Free Access to Tools and Education Usually Only Available to Institutional Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA

I would like to share with you my recent interview with one of the FPA partners in which I disclose the biggest secret of my ongoing profitability in Forex!

After watching this interview you will be able to order a free Forex Fundamentals course and receive the same education that I put my junior traders through at SMILe Global Management where I work as the Head of FX.

If you manage to complete the free course within the given time frame, I will explain how you can become a fund manager within 3 to 4 years without having a huge sum of money in your trading account. And the best of all, I will give you a free access to my main study programme and the very same tools used by institutional traders at SMILe.

I have a special offer only for the members of FPA community!
As you will learn from the video I only offer the free access for 14 days however I have a special offer for FPA members!
I will extend your free access to 30 days.
Just enter FPA30DAYS in the promo field when ordering the course.

So watch my exclusive interview here and do not forget to use my special offer code in order to get a totally free 30 days access to the exact same tools and education used by institutional traders!

Jarratt

Jarratt Davis is one of the FPA's Giants. You can read his analysis here...

Jarratt Davis - Trading Signals

You can see the reviews for the Jarratt's education courses here...

JarrattDavis.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If you use this on a live account, please come back and leave a review.

Notice:The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

Does Jarrett have any recent accounts (preferably live) that he can link to show the performance of his signals (and only his signals)?

I did not see a profile page for Jarrett or his company on FPA that links to any of his EA, copy trade, or managed account performance.

Does Jarrett have any recent accounts (preferably live) that he can link to show the performance of his signals (and only his signals)?

I did not see a profile page for Jarrett or his company on FPA that links to any of his EA, copy trade, or managed account performance.

Hi, I work as a head of FX at SMILe since 2014 and therefore I'm not allowed to display my performance publicly. You can find more info on that here: http://www.smilegm.com/about/

Hi, I work as a head of FX at SMILe since 2014 and therefore I'm not allowed to display my performance publicly. You can find more info on that here: http://www.smilegm.com/about/
It doesn't have to be those accounts. But perhaps another smaller account (like one of your own) or for a private client or something.

Perhaps I should phrase it a different way. Say I was a trader and I approached your company with a mechanical trading strategy that I developed or had a license for. What would it take for you to hire me on and/or allocate funds for that strategy tomorrow or next week? What would you look for?

It doesn't have to be those accounts. But perhaps another smaller account (like one of your own) or for a private client or something.

Perhaps I should phrase it a different way. Say I was a trader and I approached your company with a mechanical trading strategy that I developed or had a license for. What would it take for you to hire me on and/or allocate funds for that strategy tomorrow or next week? What would you look for?

First of all we would require you to submit a successful track record of at least six months. And then we would invite you for a chat :) You can find more info about how it all works here: http://www.smiletradermanagement.com/

First of all we would require you to submit a successful track record of at least six months. And then we would invite you for a chat :) You can find more info about how it all works here: http://www.smiletradermanagement.com/

Ok. My point was that you have some sort of criteria to filter out people that might just blow an account from those who will handle client funds with integrity and controlled risk.

Likewise, when a trader or someone looking to a course or study to be a trader, shouldn't they be able to demand some reasonable proof that what they are 'investing' in will be actionable after they finish their certification? I think a large part of why so many scams persist in this industry is:

a) derivatives trading is virtual....and it is easier to spoof than a brick-and-mortar business.
b) lack of professionals passing on real wisdom to future generations on what to look out for. If anything, some of these professionals abused their positions; the Libor rate fixing scandal being one of the more recent examples.

I'm not trying to be cynical, and I hope you do not take offense to this.

... I have a special offer for FPA members!
I will extend your free access to 30 days.
Just enter FPA30DAYS in the promo field when ordering the course...

Hi there,
I'm not sure about the location of the promo field ... I missed something?

P.s. This one could be mentioned as an answer for "why loosing money?"

I've got two "negative" observations.

1) As the company registration shows, this is a joint venture between FPA/Dmitri and Jarratt, and I think it is part of our civilizations to say such things upfront. It even has our good old Robertas running the liason

2) If we step into Jarratt's shoes for a moment, we will see there is close to zilch need or demand for new traders to join the firm, or any firm. If you were managing 50 mil and moved on to 100 mil, you don't double the traders, you double the lots! At most you would be looking for one extra person to give yourself holidays, and another one if you lost a major partner. The idea you would give accounts to 5 or 50 new people is all but ludicrous. "Scientifically" it would only make sense if a new trader helps you diversify, trading uncorrelated products but then what is the point of being trained by someone who has mastered other products.

Putting 1 and 2 together, it is first of all one more moneymaker for the biz partners, and an opportunity perhaps for one person in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back