30% trading is gambling.

When ever a trader, who has a good system that returns him good profits, is trading without the rules of his trading system then he is gambling. And there is a huge percentage of traders that are newbie who do this kind of gambling.

I don't know guys.
Sometimes I feel that the rest 69% of the WHOLE F**** LIFE is gamble.
We are so rally in control of our own destinies.
Even when we take important decisions (both in life and in the trading) we trust at our own instincts automatically, and then when we try to remember "why I did this", we just try to justify our actions based on some deeply subjective reasons, which often are very far away from the actual truth (which truth is much more complicated and chaotic than we are willing to admit).
In that perspective 30% gamble is not a lot!
Lol, I cared out myself too far :D. I hope i make sense!
Just try hard and hope that you are making the right thing for yourself!
May the force be with you!

If it were really gambling, it wouldn't have such a complex analysing system... Though for people who don't know the basic market rules, but trade... maybe exactly for them it's kind of gambling =)

If it were really gambling, it wouldn't have such a complex analysing system... Though for people who don't know the basic market rules, but trade... maybe exactly for them it's kind of gambling =)

Without knowledge indeed its gambling also with knowledge if you try to aim a higher profit by raising the lot size a bit you still are gambling because result can be anything in forex trading.

Without knowledge indeed its gambling also with knowledge if you try to aim a higher profit by raising the lot size a bit you still are gambling because result can be anything in forex trading.

You are right , its unpredictable market and unsure business income for certain time . So its easily for anyone doing gambling in this area though they has good knowledgable about this business, no other reason excepting the mental factor about this. many people do this business wihout see the risk side though have been skillfulness about forex trade then most of time they risking their baalance too high until they do like gambler without realize

Any system that involves probabilities and not sure facts is somehow influenced by the luck factor aka gambling. FX is such a system where we deal with incomplete info and we enter the market with no certainty at all. Of course small traders likes us need some degree of luck to succeed - I'm not sure about the percentage, if it's 30% or 50% - but given a long-enough timeframe, this percentage is not such a big deal IF and I mean IF we have the necessary knowledge, experience and Risk Management technique.

It's all about knowing your market and yourself. Of course, in the short run, there will be ups and downs because of the luck factor but can we cope with those? Can we handle the pressure? Can we sleep at night?

Really 30% using in trading is a big risk . It becomes a gambling because when we use this much we wait more and more from market . At last we think do or die it means forex becomes a gambling for us. We should use less amount in trading to avoid high losses.

Really 30% using in trading is a big risk . It becomes a gambling because when we use this much we wait more and more from market . At last we think do or die it means forex becomes a gambling for us. We should use less amount in trading to avoid high losses.

That is wise idea for make safe the investment in this business . the risk always in there and not be avoided but when do betting the funds with highest risk then its same with suicide. most of time not get big profit instead big loss is being consequences from that act. So avoid this mode to not fails in gambling forms

You start as a gambler in forex market, then if you are willing enough to learn properly you can prosperous and become a good trader provided you give it what it needs to be a good trader. At this stage the percentage of gambling automatically decreases in your trading career.

Back