30% trading is gambling.

I completely agree with that 30% of Forex trading is gambling that depends entirely on luck rather than knowledge. Some people are just luckier than others,in the ''gamble''

I completely agree with that 30% of Forex trading is gambling that depends entirely on luck rather than knowledge. Some people are just luckier than others,in the ''gamble''

Some people are luckier than other, but 95% of traders lose their money in trading. So nobody is lucky:D

But luck cannot keep you going for long in forex market if you trade in gamble style. You need a solid strategy in order to keep your winning streak while trading.

There is a luck factor involved in trading and in life in general, but the idea is to leave the least you can to luck. A professional trader knows this, and that is why he or she tries to use a strategy that will put the odds in their favor, even though it can never be 100% sure.

Luck is factor in trading even luck need some push, so you have to make all efforts to place a good trade but how much it is going to reap you is your luck, you can say like that, but its not completely gambling.

For a good trader, he may do some gambling but that percentage will be very low, not 30%. A trader cannot remain profitable over long terms if he is gambling with this much high percentage.

Does Blackjack can be consider as gambling? I think the answer is definitely yes. But why there are such existence like MIT Blackjack Team? Because they put in efforts, just like the efforts you need in trading. You don't have the knowledge but you go for a trade, that's describe as gambling.:p

The MIT team did a careful mathematical analysis of the game and found an exploitable weakness. It wasn't all easy profits. They also did experience some major drawdowns.

Back