35pip.com

made lot of pips with 35pip

the EA was working great.

got an email that i have to pay EA after free trial. (usd15 for one month)

i paid for usd15 and added one account.

---------

great week. great service. thumbs up.

thank you.

Performance speaks for itself

Just a follow up from my previous comments. English is not 35pip.com's forte, neither is website development. If you're looking for a clear, easy to maneuver website or great customer service, don't waste your time. However, if you want accurate signals, and if you want to make some money then check these guys out.

This is what you can expect: two signals a day at 00.00 GMT and 12:00 GMT. The signals look like this: Sell GBP/JPY, opened @ 131.394. You will receive a follow up email when they close their position that looks like this: Order closed at P/L 31.1 Sell GBPJPY, opened @ 131.394, closed @ 131.083. These emails are sent immediately and are very reliable.

I've had some trouble setting up their trade copier, but since I prefer trading manually, I've given up on trying to make it work.

They had trouble sending signals to my Time Warner Roadrunner email, so I switched to Gmail, and I've had no problems since.

Also note that these guys are cautious traders. You will not receive an email from them unless there is a clear signal. Often, their best trade is no trade at all, so if you subscribe you will at times have to exercise patience.

As with most good signal services, you can expect an occasional loss. Check out their performance record for yourself at www.35pip.com/performance. What you see is what you get. I would challenge anyone who has been using their service to argue with the integrity of their self-published performance record.

Mind you, they do on occasion have some rather large draw downs, so if you don't have a stomach for that, you might want to set your own stop loss.

Again in my humble opinion, these guys DO NOT deserve to be in the scam folder, and I would encourage other subscribers to share their experience.

Happy trading!

Scarlet Trader

Last edited:
35pips.com

I agree with scarlet trader. I started the scam alert folder because 35pips.com had technical problems sending the signals when I first subscribed. No more problems now. For those of you who want more signals, go to forexabode.com. This site provides trading signals for 8 pairs. Check it out because it's FREE!

Just a follow up from my previous comments. English is not 35pip.com's forte, neither is website development. If you're looking for a clear, easy to maneuver website or great customer service, don't waste your time. However, if you want accurate signals, and if you want to make some money then check these guys out.

This is what you can expect: two signals a day at 00.00 GMT and 12:00 GMT. The signals look like this: Sell GBP/JPY, opened @ 131.394. You will receive a follow up email when they close their position that looks like this: Order closed at P/L 31.1 Sell GBPJPY, opened @ 131.394, closed @ 131.083. These emails are sent immediately and are very reliable.

I've had some trouble setting up their trade copier, but since I prefer trading manually, I've given up on trying to make it work.

They had trouble sending signals to my Time Warner Roadrunner email, so I switched to Gmail, and I've had no problems since.

Also note that these guys are cautious traders. You will not receive an email from them unless there is a clear signal. Often, their best trade is no trade at all, so if you subscribe you will at times have to exercise patience.

As with most good signal services, you can expect an occasional loss. Check out their performance record for yourself at 35pip.com Live Performance ? Live Performance of 35pip.com Accounts. What you see is what you get. I would challenge anyone who has been using their service to argue with the integrity of their self-published performance record.

Mind you, they do on occasion have some rather large draw downs, so if you don't have a stomach for that, you might want to set your own stop loss.

Again in my humble opinion, these guys DO NOT deserve to be in the scam folder, and I would encourage other subscribers to share their experience.

Happy trading!

Scarlet Trader

Yes i believe them to be true but the performance as i can see is just over a period of 2 mounts ? Like i have say before also i find it verry strange that they promise me several times to send performance last time i spoke with them on the livechat was 2 weeks ago, and i still have not recive any performance data. I find that verry strange why make a promise several times and not honor it ???? or just tell me that they dont have any more performance or that they dont like to give me or what ever instead of making promise that they dont keep.

What do you mean by havy drawdown i see some big looses but are you also talking about losing mountsh and heavy drawdowns on unrealised pips ? Also it scares me when you say you have problem instaling the trade copier because im not so good at things like that my self and if they dont talk so good english it can be a problem maybe.

anyway thanks for the reviews. And Arujin thanks for the surgested site i shall have a look at it.

best regards

Not a SCAM

I subscribed to them back in early May of 2011. I have made pips with them. In May they did take one loss that hurt, but still I had positive pips for the month. The loss was fairly large because they averaged in to a loss. They have done this several times and most times they manage to get out with profit, but the loss in May did reduce the profits for the month. So far in June, today is the 15th they are showing nice profits. I am very happy with the service. I tried the EA and it opens trades for me, but does not close them. I think the problem is my broker Oanda. A friend of mine is using their EA with no problems. I have actually made more pips by just closing the trades manually before I leave for work or when I get back. Only one time did I not close a trade that resulted in a loss where they got out with profit. Most times I get many more pips by waiting, but I may just be lucky so far. Great service. They are not a scam, but the real deal and worth many times the price I am paying.

it would be verry intresting if anyone can tell the performance before april that is shown on their homepage. ıf anyone have tbis informatjon please share

best regards

Another thing is i have not yet seen the 1000 pips mounthly on average that they claim on their site .....

best regards

Ask 35pip to set up a live account to trade the signals and submit it to the FPA for Performance Testing.

It should be interesting to see what they would say.

35Pips OK

i subscribed to their service and if u can activate their signals in time, they are accurate. I made 70 pips on one trade. I would recommend them. However all these services must be verified using own indicators and judgement.

i subscribed to their service and if u can activate their signals in time, they are accurate. I made 70 pips on one trade. I would recommend them. However all these services must be verified using own indicators and judgement.

Yes i believe there perfornace that they are reporting is correct. But i have not yet seen 1000 pips a mounth on average. And i like to know the performance that goes from february and longer time back.

Also if i need to implement my own judgement and indicators i dont see any meaning with signalservice better trade on your own then.

best regards

Back