• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyScalper.com

General discussions of a financial company
Is anybody using this EA ?

Almost 20 weeks running and no enttry here?

Yours
Jay[/QUOT
BE CAREFULL

Hi
As usual this EA is under our radar since released here,
You should notice the following :-
1 - it is 20 weeks running, but it is here on FPA only 2.5 weeks.
2 - It is very very expensive, they mentioned 79.00 euro, when you click, you find 79 euro EVERY 2 WEEKS ONLY.
3 - The other choice they put 215 euro every month.
4 - No information at all mentioned on their site.
5 - The site they used for analysis, is well know as a scam site , they manipulate everything .
6 - Even if you observe the account, for 17 weeks running very normal, then 2 weeks jumping crazy.
7 - The broker they used, gives clients only leverage 200, very strange that they give this one leverage 400
8 - Experience with this broker , it is always playing with prices and candles, many cases we found big difference from other brokers at the same moment.
9 - Experience shows when price of EA or signal is high like this , make sure it is 99 % a scammer, wants to collect a lot of money from clients quickly before it is uncovered.
Is this enough for you ?
Of course you are free to use it if you like,

My advise is to stay away

Yours
Jay[/QUOT
BE CAREFULL

Hi
As usual this EA is under our radar since released here,
You should notice the following :-
1 - it is 20 weeks running, but it is here on FPA only 2.5 weeks.
2 - It is very very expensive, they mentioned 79.00 euro, when you click, you find 79 euro EVERY 2 WEEKS ONLY.
3 - The other choice they put 215 euro every month.
4 - No information at all mentioned on their site.
5 - The site they used for analysis, is well know as a scam site , they manipulate everything .
6 - Even if you observe the account, for 17 weeks running very normal, then 2 weeks jumping crazy.
7 - The broker they used, gives clients only leverage 200, very strange that they give this one leverage 400
8 - Experience with this broker , it is always playing with prices and candles, many cases we found big difference from other brokers at the same moment.
9 - Experience shows when price of EA or signal is high like this , make sure it is 99 % a scammer, wants to collect a lot of money from clients quickly before it is uncovered.
Is this enough for you ?
Of course you are free to use it if you like,

My advise is to stay away

lets see I paid 2 days ago, nothing yet, no email no answer..... will update soon.

So far waste of money 0 support... they say you need to pay PRO por ANY SUPPORT.... 1 day didnt open any trade because my broker and his broker dont match.

I still have 2 more weeks but I see this is complete waste of money, untill I update, dont waste yours.

So far waste of money 0 support... they say you need to pay PRO por ANY SUPPORT.... 1 day didnt open any trade because my broker and his broker dont match.

I still have 2 more weeks but I see this is complete waste of money, untill I update, dont waste yours.

Well yesteday open bunch of trade one after another, and never cloesing anything, hours went by all trades open with noma stop loss. I ask early he answer me they dont put sl, they close it manually. then after 2 hours not closing any, I sent email, no answer, then 4 hours later send another email no answer, then 6 hours later another email no answer, i closed manually all of them negative 100usd.

today i put again, same thing, stop signal with another negative 30usd. Screenshot by Lightshot

Well yesteday open bunch of trade one after another, and never cloesing anything, hours went by all trades open with noma stop loss. I ask early he answer me they dont put sl, they close it manually. then after 2 hours not closing any, I sent email, no answer, then 4 hours later send another email no answer, then 6 hours later another email no answer, i closed manually all of them negative 100usd.

today i put again, same thing, stop signal with another negative 30usd. Screenshot by Lightshot

It is very good that you decided to close those open positions in your account, you did the right thing, If you keep using them, the result is well know, your account will be wiped out like some other scammers.

Our judgement is correct, better stay away,claim your money now that you paid him, you maybe lucky and get it back, of course they will never return you any money, but try with paypal, but you should know, paypal is also rubbish, they support scammers to scam more people, and tell you our policy is so and so, but give a try, and stop using those scammers to save your account
Wish you good luck

26 May 2015:

FPA states that this EA runs only for 3 weeks???

Have a look:
Average P/L per Week: 45.06%
green-up-arrow.gif
(Gross P/L: 205.26%)
Test started: 01-02-2016 (Running 3 weeks)
Last Updated: 14 min ago

How can that be when my first comment is from 26 May 2015 (see above) ?

What is wrong here ? Is there a time-machine somewhere?
Or do they just come up with a new account, when the old has crashed?
Please light me up!

Yours Oks

Last edited:
I don't know that forex peace army is taking bribe from this vender or what! they are not posting my reviews about this ea, and this guy is doing that to any one whom contact him, now I am posting my Skype history here!

[2/26/2016 12:27:44 PM] *** shafi would like to add you on Skype

Hi my scalper, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[2/26/2016 1:25:27 PM] *** my scalper has shared contact details with shafi. ***
[2/26/2016 1:25:39 PM] my scalper: pakistan
[2/26/2016 1:25:49 PM] shafi: hmm
[2/26/2016 1:26:01 PM] shafi: hellO
[2/26/2016 1:26:05 PM] my scalper: yes, humm
[2/26/2016 1:26:18 PM] shafi: want to buy your ea,
[2/26/2016 1:26:21 PM] my scalper: then buy
[2/26/2016 1:26:24 PM] shafi: price?
[2/26/2016 1:26:28 PM] my scalper: see in website
[2/26/2016 1:26:40 PM] shafi: no price there
[2/26/2016 1:26:48 PM] my scalper: no Price, then buy other
[2/26/2016 1:26:54 PM] my scalper: and no wast my time
[2/26/2016 1:27:08 PM] shafi: ok ok!
[2/26/2016 1:27:21 PM] shafi: love u bye!
[2/26/2016 1:27:28 PM] my scalper: **** you
[2/26/2016 1:27:43 PM] shafi: love u!
[2/26/2016 1:28:08 PM] my scalper: stupid islamic people, is cáncer of the world
[2/26/2016 1:28:25 PM] shafi: hmm, this mother ****er is saying bad things about people and religions! so please stay away from him and his software!

Back