• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradeFxi.com

General discussions of a financial company
Mr. Muhammad Rasheed (rasheed@fxrecoveries.com), is called me & told you will earn 800 Dollars per month using a 100 Dollars investment. But I refused due to I’m from India I don’t know how to transfer funds & get my money after trading, also i don’t know about trading but he is called daily & told knowledge is not required due to trading will happened with robot. I have some doubt due to how they will transfer the funds to my accounts. Mr.Rasheed told all investing and funds transferring legally without any problems. He is representative from fxrecoveries.com initially offered a trading robot for 250$ and instructed me that out of 250$ cost for the robot, I had to pay only 150$ for obtaining the license and after the robot would make profits, I need to pay additional 100 $ . I Pay 100 Dollars to Trade FXI through Neteller. They shows some profit after that new year time Mr.Rasheed told you invest 500 Dollars & get 625 Dollars additional investing profit. So again I invest 500 Dollars then it will not added immediately to my account, after continues follow up Mr.John Trade FXI was added they are telling due to new year leave immediately it was not added. Again after that Mr.John told you invest 300 Dollars then only you will take 950 Dollars immediately again I invest 300 Dollars. After that I send lot of mails they are not responding. Now FX recoveries, Trade FXI both side there is no response. I try to take withdraw that is also not possible due to it shows both the ID and billing proof should be submitted in order to request for withdrawal. Please let me know how I will get my funds. I try to add my proof and documents that pages also not opened. If they guide then only I will transfer my funds’ i need my money. Before investing they called more than 50 times now after investing no reply very worst service. Also I want share my experience with this cheating of both web sites & create awareness for peoples. please don’t believe & invest the below websites.

tradefxi.com

fxrecoveries.com

Attachments

• Screen Trade.png
    Screen Trade.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 1
Mr. Muhammad Rasheed (rasheed@fxrecoveries.com), is called me & told you will earn 800 Dollars per month using a 100 Dollars investment. But I refused due to I’m from India I don’t know how to transfer funds & get my money after trading, also i don’t know about trading but he is called daily & told knowledge is not required due to trading will happened with robot. I have some doubt due to how they will transfer the funds to my accounts. Mr.Rasheed told all investing and funds transferring legally without any problems. He is representative from fxrecoveries.com initially offered a trading robot for 250$ and instructed me that out of 250$ cost for the robot, I had to pay only 150$ for obtaining the license and after the robot would make profits, I need to pay additional 100 $ . I Pay 100 Dollars to Trade FXI through Neteller. They shows some profit after that new year time Mr.Rasheed told you invest 500 Dollars & get 625 Dollars additional investing profit. So again I invest 500 Dollars then it will not added immediately to my account, after continues follow up Mr.John Trade FXI was added they are telling due to new year leave immediately it was not added. Again after that Mr.John told you invest 300 Dollars then only you will take 950 Dollars immediately again I invest 300 Dollars. After that I send lot of mails they are not responding. Now FX recoveries, Trade FXI both side there is no response. I try to take withdraw that is also not possible due to it shows both the ID and billing proof should be submitted in order to request for withdrawal. Please let me know how I will get my funds. I try to add my proof and documents that pages also not opened. If they guide then only I will transfer my funds’ i need my money. Before investing they called more than 50 times now after investing no reply very worst service. Also I want share my experience with this cheating of both web sites & create awareness for peoples. please don’t believe & invest the below websites.

tradefxi.com

fxrecoveries.com
its true.i also facing same problem

Back