• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company

barbs666

Recruit
Gday FPA members!

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with the Price Action trading system by Nial Fuller.

Learn To Trade The Market: Forex Trading Training, Price Action Strategies:

I would like to know from people who have actually purchased his material, as I would like to know if it is worth it before paying $400+ USD.

Please include any profit and losses experienced with this system and whether you would recommend it.

It seems ok to me but I can also see that there is a lot of Price action methods/strategies readily available for free or very cheap.

Private message me if you need

Best regards,
Paul
:)

Review of Nial's Forex Trading Course

Hi

I have been a member of Nial's trading Group at www. LearnToTradeTheMarket. com for around 3 and a half months now, I was refered by a Friend in Feb 09.

I will give an honest review with pros and cons.

Nial is a brilliant mentor, and has overwhelmingly prove his abilites via the Videos and Forum on many sperate occasions, the guy is genuinely talented.

The one reason I joined was for the simplicity of price action, and the way he teaches it is golden, I had known about price action, but could not put it all together. The course teaches 7 to 10 setups you can look for on the charts and they just start to jump out at you once you look for them, never had i seen charts so clean and clear.

It has opened up my eyes to say the least, (i used to be an indicators and systems person), Now I just read charts and read price action, its brilliant.

The one negative is the fact he is in Australia, so if you want to email the guy, he only replies when we wake up here in the states, I just dont like waiting 8 hours to chat, but hey, I'm still doing well.

I am currently in the EURJPY long from 131.70, up over 150 pips, and thats from taking one of the daily chart setups he teaches..

The guy must have confidence to plaster his Name and Videos all over his website, and I admire that, he does have talent and is not afraid to help us guys out who need it.

Just be prepared, its different stuff, and it takes time, and takes effort, its not a system, its a method as he puts it, so just dont go and buy it hoping for the quick fix, you will never find it.

My thumbs up and thanks Nial, EURJPY now flying higher.. yeehaa
ps. you can check out his trading interview and live trades on his forex course page on the website, it should explain alot.

Last edited:
nial fuller

anyone else care to add there experiences?

Yeah i bought his course after watching many of his free vidios on UTUBE..paid 540 aud..had it since not long after he put it up for sale..Seems very simple BUT i think actualy an awful lot in it..am mainly trading using horoz resistance lines round numbers .. his thinking and looking for chart action pattens from the course..on day week 4 hr and 1 hr time frames.. my hit rate is abt 66/70% win.. If you want to check it out go watch the free vidios first.. Me i am very happy..

Nials course

I could not put it much better than the first review of his course. I live in the Philippines so I dont have a problem with getting answers from Nial. I have talked on the phone with him twice which just shows his dedication to his fellow traders. Altho he gives alot away with his free videos there is much more to reading price action. Nial puts it together better than any other sites I have looked at. I purchased the course 1 week ago and have added 25% to my acct in one week. Gone 5 for 7 profitable trades. The 2 losers I was breaking the rules and trading the 1 hr chart before I mastered the 4hr and daily which Nial clearly warns against. I wish I would have found Nials course before I spent the $4000 I spent on other mentors. Thanks Nial if you get a chance to see this.

Cdtmorpips

I would like everyone to know that the reviews written by Danc and Cdtmorpips were written by Nial Fuller himself, not by an actual customer. These are names he has used on other sites as well.

I was just looking at the same thing

I would like everyone to know that the reviews written by Danc and Cdtmorpips were written by Nial Fuller himself, not by an actual customer. These are names he has used on other sites as well.

Funny, Gad4, I was just looking at the same thing. I was cruising along this thread and it began to get a little stinky. So I looked up at the start and the join dates and post counts and reached a conclusion.

Then I scrolled down and saw your post. That explained it perfectly!

Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi everyone

I just want everyone to know that Gad4 is part of another site that has been trashing Nials course while selling his own. Both Danc and I are true customers of Nials. I exchanged posts with Danc last week. My name in Nials forum is Cdtpips. Which is the same handle I used to post support for the course in the forum they are a part of. That forum deleted my post and left their own blaming Nial for fake posting. These guys are hacks that are selling their own things on their forum. Anybody that wants verify my identity can call me at +639287852703. The same # I left on the other forum for them to call if they did not believe me. Did they call. NO. These guys are hacks selling their own product. Watch out for them.

Cdtmorpips

Last edited:
Hi all

After looking at the profiles closer I clearly awe Cyclone an appoligie for lumping you in the group with Gad4. I appologise. However its dissapointing that a sargent on this site would blindly attribute my post to Nial just because a person who just signed up said so. I signed up to the Peace Army over a month ago for the trade signals Sir Pips gives everyday. I actually found Nials course on this thread.

Therefor I suggest that for any review of his course to be taken seriously they should provide proof of purchase. I am sure the bad will come with the good but from what I get from nials forum the good should outweigh the bad by a long shot. I will be posting a copy of my PayPal reciept as soon as I can get Peace Army to accept the upload.

Thanks

Cdtmorpips

Back