4hour Ichimoku cloud analysis

well I can refer you to an Ichimoku course where you learn everything from the basics to
the the Pro level.
Check your inbox.

GBP/CHF H4 Ichimoku

Some of the week's Ichomoku cloud winners were

1) Friday's Ichimoku cloud bounce of the GBP/CHF

pound chf.PNG

GBP/AUD short

something to be on the look out for at the market open.

GBP/AUD possible continuation of the down trend after a corrective move and a bounce off the lower edge of
the Ichimoku cloud.

gbp aud 15th.PNG

GBP/USD Ichimoku

The pound has recently lost its bearish momentum and its been rejected off the lower edge
in the Ichimoku cloud. With this level acting as a support, the pair may be on reversal with the daily
chart showing a characteristic consolidation.
gbp_usd lower cloud support.jpg

The pound has recently lost its bearish momentum and its been rejected off the lower edge
in the Ichimoku cloud. With this level acting as a support, the pair may be on reversal with the daily
chart showing a characteristic consolidation.
View attachment 8969

Hello Gor,

Yesterday saw a bullish formation. I hope GU will continue in current upward momentum. Did you get any trade ?

Weekly eur/usd prediction

After a failed break out last week on the EUR/USD and the commencement of quite a range, this week may eventually seen the pair exit the consolidation range between 1.3000 and 1.3200 region. When above or below remains the question in regards to price action.
Moving to the technical indicators, the Ichimoku D1 indicates a high possibility of the pair proceeding to the downside in a few days with the price having been rejected off the cloud twice in the past week.
Weekly prediction on EUR/USD- BEARISHeur usd weekly prediction.jpg

25th pound lazing.jpg

A quick look at the Gbp/Usd shows that the pair has been consolidating inside the cloud for quite some time.
Notably its been forming lower lows with no new highs created in the week so far.
I still remain quite bullish on this pair on the longer term 1.5363 intraday target is a possibility.

Last edited:
Hi Traders, this one closed before I could take a screenshot of the live trade.
But here you go, After OIL short term pullback from the 95.00 resistance level,
the price bounced off the cloud and continues to push higher. Target 99.00
level and higher to >100. Eyes on it still and may get a re-entry with a pull back.
slippery OIl.PNG

Hi Traders, this one closed before I could take a screenshot of the live trade.
But here you go, After OIL short term pullback from the 95.00 resistance level,
the price bounced off the cloud and continues to push higher. Target 99.00
level and higher to >100. Eyes on it still and may get a re-entry with a pull back.
View attachment 9168

Gor,

Good one mate. Normally I don't trade Oil and would like to give it a try.

Back