• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company

Vincenzo De Camillis

Private, 1st Class
I’m Italian trader and two years ago i have opened an account on 4xp (3002251)
The May 14 i requested the withdrawal of 10.000,00 dollars from my account.
After my request, i have called many time 4XP ITALIA and i spoken with Jacky Barilla, Marco Felici, Laura Ferri e Sara Ferrari.
Each of them promised me that my request would have been processed in a few days.
Marco Felici, Laura Ferri sent me an e-mail (June 5, June 12) and they told me that my request is in the final phase.
Near to end of june Sara Ferrari called me. She seen my review on FPA.
She explained to me the reason of delay, she asked me to write a new review and she promised me that in one week she would have solved my problem.
But Sara Ferrari haven't kept his promises !!!
After 58 days from my request, and after many e-mails, phone calls and broken promises, nothing has changed.
My money has not arrived in my bank.
Yesterday before, in the early morning, i've sent the last e-mail to request the closure of my account and all my money ( 12.117,00 dollar), but nobody answer me.
Now i'm very worry for my money because i need it for solve a family problem.
I hope somebody can help me.
Best regards
Vincenzo De Camillis

Good morning
Yesterday i sent an email to Jayden Hamilton and italian members of 4xp to invite their to participate to this thread and explain because after two months they don't give me my money.
I'm waiting for their reply.

Hi

Very anxious moment in deed!
Have you post your message in the broker review page?
We FPA members hope to protect any unfair means and want to be aware about any scam brokers.
Post your review in the broker review page and if no response from them, awareness should be made in all Forex forums.

Let everyone at 4XP know about this thread. Let them know you'll tell the world about whether or not your withdrawal goes through.

Thanks to everybody for the answers.
Some weeks ago i wrote some reviews in Hot! Forex Broker Review for talk about my problem.
Jayden Hamilton answered and Sara Ferrari called my phone number.
I have only heard promises, but till today i don't seen my money.
They know about this thread because i sent the email with the link of this thread.
When i come back in Italy i will contact the Italian Regulator and i will make a compliant.
Thanks again for the participation.
Now i'm not alone.

Grazie a tutti per le risposte.
Ho giÃ* scritto alcune recensioni in Hot! Forex Broker Reviews.
Jayden Hamilton ha risposto e Sara Ferrari mi ha telefonato.
Purtroppo ho sentito solo promesse ma fino ad oggi non ho visto i miei soldi.
Loro sanno di questa discussione perché ho inviato loro un email con il link di questo thread.
Quando io rientro in Italia faccio una denuncia al regolatore finanziario
Grazie ancora a tutti.
Adesso so di non essere più solo.

Ciao Faraone e grazie per i tuoi preziosi consigli.
Sono in attesa di una risposta di Jayden Hamilton, Sara Ferrari e Marco Felici.
Ciao amici, dove siete? Avete cambiato lavoro? Mi mancate!
Io so che molte persone sono in attesa di ricevere soldi da 4XP.
Io credo che questo broker è arrivato alla fine e non può restituire i depositi.
Vi terrò aggiornati.
Grazie a tutti e buona giornata.

Back