• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company
I just got an email from these people

You may have heard of interesting promotions in the past, but believe us, nothing of this magnitude:

GET $10,000 FOR A $3,000 DEPOSIT – TRADE WITH $13,000!

We will credit your account with $10,000. If, after four days, you want to keep trading, you deposit $3,000!

To profit from this offer, open a 4XP account now by clicking on the button below and leaving your details. An account manager will contact you soon.

this just flashes all sorts of red stay away signals at me .

Hi everybody.

Ho ricevuto una proposta da 4XP.
Loro restituiranno a me 10.000 dollari in 12 mesi, con un interesse del 12%.
La prima rata sarà versata all'inizio di agosto.
Io ho accettato la proposta.
Ogni mese io vi terrò aggiornati sul regolare pagamento delle rate, fino all'estinzione del debito.

I'm in a situation like your, 4xp propose me to return my money in 12 months with an interest rate of 12%; they told me the installments will be paid at the end of every month...
I'm thinking to agree or not...
Vincenzo have you received some money back at the moment?

Ask 4XP why they are not capable of paying 100% of your withdrawal now. Tell them you will be filing and updating a report at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. as well as keeping the FPA updated.

If you do this, make 100% certain (get it in writing in an email) that there will be no inactivity fee. Then don't trade in the account. It would be very sad if something went wrong and you lost some or all your funds before the money was sent to you.

Io sono in attesa della prima rata.
Io vi terrò costantemente aggiornati.
Un ringraziamento speciale a Faraone e Eddiger che dedicano il loro tempo ai nostri casi.

Le motivazioni per le quali 4XP è rimasta a corto di soldi sono piuttosto banali.
Un impiegato di 4XP mi ha detto che hanno subito una perdita dopo il prelievo fiscale sui conti di Cipro.
Il prelievo fiscale era solo del 10%. E il restante 90% dei nostri soldi dove è finito?
Il proprietario di 4XP, Signor Yossi Herdzog, sta facendo il furbo, ma lui forse non sa che le persone furbe hanno vita breve.

Sounds like they spend a lot of client money because they are counting on the clients losing it.

Back