• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
they called me and wanted me to invest and trade under their supervisory. oh my good, how lucky I am that I did not follow their strong push for opening and funding the live account immediately. I told them no way I need to check in FPA first ... the fellow got quite upset and hang up this day .... hahahaha. Thank you so much for confirming my guess. all the best to all other traders facing issues with these companies. good luck and happy trading.

You did well.
Approximately called me by phone 2 brokers each week, and I all I say always the same, "before opening an account, and deposit my money, I investigate about the bróker in FPA ", and the persons who call me hang angry. But I had bad luck, 4 years ago I deposited money in the broker 4xp, if I had looked before at FPA complaints about this broker, I had not opened an account at 4xp, nor I had deposited a single dollar, but I trust the person who spoke to me well 4XP, that person told me that 4xp was the best broker in the world.

You did well.
Approximately called me by phone 2 brokers each week, and I all I say always the same, "before opening an account, and deposit my money, I investigate about the bróker in FPA ", and the persons who call me hang angry. But I had bad luck, 4 years ago I deposited money in the broker 4xp, if I had looked before at FPA complaints about this broker, I had not opened an account at 4xp, nor I had deposited a single dollar, but I trust the person who spoke to me well 4XP, that person told me that 4xp was the best broker in the world.
well, the Gentleman just called me again ... the senior guy wants to talk again with me. I told him SkyFX is no option so he suggested using FXTG .... hahahaha, fortunately I know FXTG as well, thank FPA. guys, some companies area really strange and think traders do not learn ...

From Plus Financials are constantly calling me, and its SkyFx Trading.
Notice all traders about this broker "SKyFx" or Financial Plus, careful, be careful.
Some international financial organization or financial authority ,FBI or Interpol, should investigate the number of online brokers that are calling by telephone to honest people to deposit money.

I still can not understand where many brokers are getting my phone to call me almost every day.
Do not place a dollar,do not open accounts with this broker
Be cautious

Last edited:
I keep getting phone calls from these types. The last call was from someone from skyfx who spoke in Spanish. This type, was translating our conversation to his boss, his boss did not speak in Spanish, and I listened on the phone as he translated the Spanish language into the language of Israel. They lied, again and again, and they wanted me to do my client of "SkyFx". And yet, I do not understand who person is giving them my private phone number to these types. They threatened me that I do not perform any lawsuit against 4xp, they told me, do that, that was wasting time.

Last edited:
I keep getting phone calls from these types. The last call was from someone from skyfx who spoke in Spanish. This type, was translating our conversation to his boss, his boss did not speak in Spanish, and I listened on the phone as he translated the Spanish language into the language of Israel. They lied, again and again, and they wanted me to do my client of "SkyFx". And yet, I do not understand who person is giving them my private phone number to these types. They threatened me that I do not perform any lawsuit against 4xp, they told me, do that, that was wasting time.

If you get scammed by one broker that disappears, it's not too hard to guess a few ways how another broker got your private number.

LAWS are for consumers.....NO LAWS for criminals

once involved with fraudsters, all data’s they managed to collect are sold to various
destinations (quite some money involved) names are used to create company’s for criminal
purposes, and who knows what else can happen…..its of major concern , even for those who just
lost a couple of coins with a scam firm need to file criminal charges.

(don’t forget they collected id. Passports etc….. it can take some time before trouble shows up)

Criminals don't follow laws. Police and regulators can't go out patrolling the internet for cybercrime. Victims need to file detailed reports.

Of course, victims also need to learn from their mistakes, investigate companies more carefully, and to warn others of what happened to them. The best way to shut down a scam company is to make sure as many people know about it as possible. Look at the list of Scams and the FPA and see how many are marked as closed.

Hello guys
I think that all we that we were cheated by brokers, and, when we have evidence that the broker is a scam,we should file a complaint in Interpol, against the broker that we cheated us. Regardless that we submit complaints in the financial regulator of the country, we should present complaint at Interpol. I think that scams in forex is "financial terrorism", there is not direct victims of bombs or guns, but these scams is ruining the lives of many people, even to suicide.
My case: I was scammed by 4xp broker, that broker stayed with my savings, ruined my life and of my family, and I spent 1 year in treatment of psychiatrist, by depression and anxiety, and I'm now better health, but I was without my money because I was cheated by this broker.
For this reason, I think that scams in forex are "financial terrorism", causing victims. Interpol has a website where file a complaint and allegations by scams, if all we, who we were swindled by brokers, If we had filed a complaint in the Interpol, surely Interpol would make decisions to avoid scams, and could investigate some online brokers.

Sorry , I do not write very well in English but I try to write the best so that you can understand me.
Greeting

Back