• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
And this Sr. "Talmor Aviv," Does anyone know if I had any previous relationship with the broker "Forex Place 4XP"?

Each time, I'm realizing that investing in forex, it is a big risk of fraud.

I mean, if Does anyone know if ," Aviv Talmor" had any relationship with the broker "4xp".

Sorry, sometimes I mess with the translator.

Last edited:
Citicorp, JPMorgan Chase, Barclays, The Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS AG have agreed to plead guilty to felony charges and pay billions in criminal fines........

Forseti, just to mention some of THE PROMINENT EUROPEAN BANKS………but of course you can
add others etc etc…….in fact quit a long list of Banks having and facing CRIMINAL charges.

Honestly, don’t understand why most of you are so scarred to name Banks, Fraudsters accounts and so on…..

Citicorp, JPMorgan Chase, Barclays, The Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS AG have agreed to plead guilty to felony charges and pay billions in criminal fines........

Forseti, just to mention some of THE PROMINENT EUROPEAN BANKS………but of course you can
add others etc etc…….in fact quit a long list of Banks having and facing CRIMINAL charges.

Honestly, don’t understand why most of you are so scarred to name Banks, Fraudsters accounts and so on…..

You guys can mentioned anything that needs to mentioned here, you don't have to be scared of anything.

By their indifferent responses in the letters, the company Skyfx forcing me to replicate the information obtained on this site to other sites. I offered them a few solutions to this problem, but they do not want to do that, then it is "beneficial" to see the label SCAM here

Spreading the word is one of the best ways to increase pressure on a company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.5519/
Well, Skyfx. In order not to use the Google translator, because I do not know Chinese, I transmitted the text which tells you are scammers, the brother of a friend of the campus with whom he studied at the academy. I did it to get high-quality translation. but I'm not going to stop there, because in his campus live in almost all languages of the world media. So wait for the reviews around the world. George M., and you propose to have to start writing in Greek! What are you waiting for?

Hi Guys,

I am Zahid, as you can see my complaint submitted on the 1st page of https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.skyfx.com

Sent complaint to Benjamin.Franz@skyfx.com on 15/09/15, there is read receipt but no reply till today.

Try to contact with the account manager and broker via skype looks like they ignored me already when i bring up Aviv Talmor story..

So, my procedure that i have done...i had sent complaint to CySEC on 22/10/15 and currently following up with The Financial Ombudsman Of the Republic Of Cyprus.

I think those affected, do share whats your process and if not, keep pressuring this scammer with the proper channel. Lets bring this scammer down to it knees and return back our money !

Back