• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
i am back from the dead........skyfx called me and wants me to deposit lol, i talk to them for 20 mins telling them to hang up because i will not under no circumstances deposit lollolololllolololol.

sounds like a bunch of newbies at a call center handing the phone over to "senior brokers", what a bunch of jokers

4XP, they have retained my money, the broker has to return my deposit my initial investment.

Another financial advisory platform, PLUS FINANCIALS, and its new partners:

Surprise!!!!!!, Skyfx and FXTG.
http://www.plusfinancials.com/tag/stock-trading/

they called me and wanted me to invest and trade under their supervisory. oh my good, how lucky I am that I did not follow their strong push for opening and funding the live account immediately. I told them no way I need to check in FPA first ... the fellow got quite upset and hang up this day .... hahahaha. Thank you so much for confirming my guess. all the best to all other traders facing issues with these companies. good luck and happy trading.

Back