4XP scam

isabela85

Recruit
Hello,

This is the 3rd time I am posting to FPA about my problem with 4XP and hopefully it will be published.
My name is Isabela Drobota and I have account number 3058490 with 4XP. My IB (fxrebate.eu) had an agreement with 4XP ( I have all the e-mails prooving that) that for their promotion of 100% deposit bonus I do not have to trade any volumes to withdraw profits or deposit. So on the 7th of May I deposited 1000 euro and got the 1000 euro bonus. In the meanwhile I traded and made a nice profit. On the 13th of June I made a request to withdraw my funds and to this day nothing has happened. I have contacted everyone in 4xp and even hired a lawyer to solve this but nothing is happening atm, waiting for answers from the regulators and Interpol. The only answers I get from 4xp each time(if they bother replying every couple of weeks) is we will do our best for you to receive your money but we don't know what is the hold up. I asked who knows in that company. they say financial but they don't talk to clients so they say they will forward my request. Almost one and a half months have passed and my money still haven't been received, noone will give me an explanation.
I strongly advise everyone to stay away from 4xp, it is my fault I haven't read the reviews on FPA about them before trading with them. They are big time scammers !

This looks like your first post in the forums. Were your other complaints in the reviews?

They used to be very active in resolving issues. Lately, this has not been the case.

Send an email to every address you can find for 4XP. Ask them to come and join this discussion thread.

Ciao Isabela
Parecchie persone in tutto il mondo, compreso me, stanno aspettando di ricevere i propri soldi da 4XP.
Spero che tu abbia miglior fortuna.
Continua a scrivere e tienici aggiornati

This looks like your first post in the forums. Were your other complaints in the reviews?

They used to be very active in resolving issues. Lately, this has not been the case.

Send an email to every address you can find for 4XP. Ask them to come and join this discussion thread.

First time it gets published, tried posting 2 more times but didn't get through, no idea why.

I e-mailed :
Josh Black <josh.black@4xp.com> - my account manager
customersupport@4xp.com
Elena Novak <elena.novak@4xp.com>, - first account manager, she dealt with opening my account
sarah.kay@4xp.com - got her name on phone conversation
jayden.hamilton@4xp.com - got his name on the FPA forums, he pretends he is helping everyone, but he just ignored me as the rest of them
John Green <john.green@4xp.com> - from live chat, he replied and told me to e-mail my account manager and copy support
diego.dorta@4xp.com - a manager in 4xp who doesn't reply anymore

4XP Customer Support

Dear Isabela,

My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am a Senior 4XP Customer Support Manager.

First, please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience or difficulties you may have experienced.

At 4XP, we truly appreciate our clients and do everything we can in order to assure they receive the best service possible at all times.

I have passed your details on to your personal account manager for further inquiry. You can rest assured that this issue is treated with the utmost importance.

Please feel free to contact us anytime at + 44 20 33181555 or at my private email address jayden.hamilton@4xp.com.

Yours Sincerely,

Jayden Hamilton

Dear Isabela,

My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am a Senior 4XP Customer Support Manager.

First, please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience or difficulties you may have experienced.

At 4XP, we truly appreciate our clients and do everything we can in order to assure they receive the best service possible at all times.

I have passed your details on to your personal account manager for further inquiry. You can rest assured that this issue is treated with the utmost importance.

Please feel free to contact us anytime at + 44 20 33181555 or at my private email address jayden.hamilton@4xp.com.

Yours Sincerely,

Jayden Hamilton
Ciao Jayden
è un vero piacere risentire te.
Pensavo che tu avessi cambiato lavoro!
Ti ho inviato alcune email ma tu non hai mai risposto.
Ti ho anche invitato a partecipare al mio thread, ma tu mi hai ignorato.
Grazie infinite per la tua serietà.
Cordiali saluti.
Vincenzo De Camillis

Jayden,

I'm glad to see that rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. If you look around the first few pages in Scam Alerts, there are several others who are very eager to hear from you.

Jayden,

I'm glad to see that rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. If you look around the first few pages in Scam Alerts, there are several others who are very eager to hear from you.
A volte domando a me stesso se Jayden Hamilton è una persona reale o il parto della fantasia dello staff di 4XP.
Faraone, tu cosa ne pensi?

To be honest, once I saw his name and before I knew he represent 4xp I knew it's a fake name
It's like "Michael Anderson" "Joe Smith" or any other too obvious name

Back