4XP scam

[langtitle=es]cuenta 4XP[/langtitle]

Hi, I'm from spain.Yo I have an account at 4XP, I'm reading in this forum that 4XP have problems in sending withdrawals to customers. I'm concerned about this matter, I am a customer since April last year and I have never had problems in the withdrawal of my money, I just withdraw my money once, but this issue is troubling me a lot, I'm reading that Italian customers have problems.

Last edited:
Effettivamente in Italia ci sono diversi trader che hanno problemi con 4XP.
Alcune segnalazioni sono arrivate sul forum italiano Forex.forumup.it

they call me several times just to deposit and get amazing profit,,but thank godness i did not..
they are not dealing nice with you ,, they should response to you on time
god with you and hope your fund back

4XP appears to be short on cash. If they owe you money, don't wait for your "manager" to fix it. Leave a 1 star review and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts. Then email every address you can find for 4XP and invite them to your discussion thread.

4XP appears to be short on cash. If they owe you money, don't wait for your "manager" to fix it. Leave a 1 star review and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts. Then email every address you can find for 4XP and invite them to your discussion thread.

Still no answer from anybody from 4xp. That Jayden Hamilton message looks like a bot typing, same answer everywhere, no reaction from 4xp

isabela- if you deposited with credit card so call your bank and make a charge back immediately. If you need help with that contact me
Also- did you file a court case?

Back