• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP, What Went Wrong With Your Company?

I am having an issue with a company
I also have been scammed by this company as I have mentioned in previous forums. The problem is that they did not even refund me my initial deposit. Is there any way that I can get that money back? I have contacted my credit card company and they said that because its not for goods, I cannot reclaim them back!! Please help me on this!

Nobody Unfortunately, regain his money.

You give up, it's easy.

I am not a lawyer. Is the FX trader.
I'm calling not give up.

I opened a trading account more than 1 year ago in 4xp, I made deposit 45.000usd, and when I want the money back, they don't want to send it back to me. I made the deposit via my credit card (it's important).
When I ask the money back they said, that they bank account are freezed, because of the FSCL (new zealandian authority), but it was a lie.
They lie to me, they find subterfuges, and don't want to give back my money.
I go to the polie, but they can't do anything, I go to my friend, he is an advocate, but he can't do anything.
Than I call other my friend, how make off-shore companies all around the world, and he said, I have to try the charge back method via my bank, because this maybe will working.

The charge back procedure is very simple, If you pay via credit card but you don't get the "ware" or the "service" your bank can help to get back the money.

My point of view was very simple. In my point of view the service is including
- deposit
- mt4 platform using
- trading
- withdrawal when i want

So these are the services, but the 4xp don't give it all, because they don't want to send back the money, so I don't get all of the services.
In the 4xp's terms and condition we can read that, If we want they send back the money max up to 10 working days.

The charge back processing working only if the client made the deposit via credit card. I'ts important! If he/she made it via bank wire, they (bank) can't help.

STEPS:

1.) the client have to go to the bank and start the charge back. He/she has to fill a paper, and need to proof the deposit (with the bank account of course).
2.) The bank will call the client and they say what need to do.
3.) Write a mail to the 4xp, that they sent the money back (they wont do it) --> must to wait 10 days (because of the terms and conditions).
4.) Next step is that, that the client say to the bank, that the 4xp don't give the money back.
5.) Next step that, the client collect all of the proofs (account pictures, mails and so an) what the bank want to see.
6.) The bank find the 4xp's bank, and than the client's bank ask the money from the 4xp's bank. (it is 45 working day).
7.) If the 4xp's bank can give it back it's OK, if not, the bank ask it again (45 days more).
8.) If the 4xp's bank don't wan to give it back, the client's bank go to the VISA or the MASTERCARD and the visa or the mastercard will give the money back.

In my case the 4xp's bank give the money back, so my process was "only" 50 working day.

I hope I can help some people to get back the money.

regards; Lajos from Hungary

Hi, thanks for your help. My case is the following: I made a bank transfer (U.S. $ 21,000) to an account at 4XP in Conmezbank Bank of Germany. You say that if done through bank transfer, the Bank can not help
Regards

Great advice on chargebacks. The procedure varies a bit between countries and banks, but the critical point seems to be showing that you are owed the money and the company won't give it to you.

Hi, thanks for your help. My case is the following: I made a bank transfer (U.S. $ 21,000) to an account at 4XP in Conmezbank Bank of Germany. You say that if done through bank transfer, the Bank can not help
Regards

When was the deposit?

Back