4xp withdrawal problem

Sometimes, it takes the final "pay what's owed or get a scam label" to get some brokers to pay.

Other times, the broker realizes how much damage a scam finding does and pays later.

Finally, there are brokers who just decide to keep the money no matter what. In that case, at least the scam finding warns a lot of innocent traders to not also lose their money to the scammers.

good to have you back!

scam finding is an excellent tool but it's not enough- some scammer such as UFX, Bforex, HFX are still operating.

Of course I agree that without the scam finding they would do much better.

Thanks for the answers. I looked a bit through some cases and i noticed that you recommended complaining in econsumer.gov. The site is unfortunately down.
Are there any simlilar sites? Or any other way of complaining besides FPA?

Damn. eConsumer.gov is temporarily offline because of the US government shutdown. :mad:

I'm not sure what country you are in. If in the USA, IC3.gov is still up and running. If anywhere else, ask the fraud department at your bank as well as your local and national police if there is a place to report cyberfraud.

كيÙ￾ لي ان اتقدم بشكوى نصب واØ*تيال على شركة fxh مع العلم ان الشركه قامت باغلاق ÙˆÙ￾تØ* Ø*سابات جديده خاسره من اجل الØ*صول على الاسبريد
بالضاÙ￾Ù‡ لعدم اضاÙ￾Ø© عمولات مستØ*قه لي؟

I tried to post in another 4xp thread but it wasn't posted so i try it here with my own words:

I got a message from 4xp with an online letter.
There it says that 4xp got a cease order and there accounts are frozen. They try to take actions against it but this will take several months.

What i would like to know is if that is plausible or a lie?

I also received the same message from the British Virgin Islands, all 4XP accounts were frozen and they hoped to have solved these problems in a few months, I do not know also if everything is a lie.

I think it's likely a stalling tactic. 4XP has accounts in other countries. The BVI is just where they have their current virtual headquarters.

File complaints with the BVI FSC, econsumer.gov and anywhere else you can find.

Back