4xp

Frank76

Recruit
[langtitle=de]4xp[/langtitle]

I've been scammed by 4xp - Forex Place. They refuse to pay out my money for several weeks.

I've requested withdrawal since 07. August 2013 of 8.300 USD from my account No. 140731. Several Emails and phone calls later no money has arrived nor even deducted from my trading account. All I hear is lies and weird excuses: - We have just paid you - We will pay you - Your money is on the way - No we have no payment problems - OK we have payment problems due to the Liberty reserve crack down - We will pay you part of your money next friday ... Nothing happened so far. Wouldn't wonder if this broker vanishs some day and steals all money from their customers. Can prove everything with MT4 account details and broker conversation.

I've already filed my case yesterday don't know how it continues. It's a bit confusing here.

OK once again. I've been trying to withdraw 8.300 USD from my account No 140731 without success for several weeks, starting on 8th of august. They come up with weird excuses such as: - your money has just been sent -your money will be sent - you will receive part of your money - no we have no payment problems, everything ok - OK we have payment problems due to the liberty reserve crack down ... So I've been waiting now for over 1 month for my money which has neither been sent nor deducted from my account.

Send an invite to every email address you can find for 4XP. Invite them to join this discussion and explain why you can't get your money.

Back